Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I've been promised nuclear annihilation for something like half a year now, get on with it.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Haha, yeah, this is definitely the thing that will sink Trump. He's totally sunk now, guys. This is it. This is the thing.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Look everyone! Trump's base of die-hard supporters is totally abandoning-- will abandon-- just keep watching, it'll happen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2_cJxYYhM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Parallax Scroll posted:

hillary is going to beat him now

Bernie's gonna clinch it, he's still got a chance guys!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

El Boot posted:

look at this post

just look at it

it's a good post

sorry about your sore bottom

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

The Butcher posted:

prez gets advice from KGB, so what?

DAD KGB, SO WHAT

stump collector
May 28, 2007
here's how bvernie can still whin

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
easy D gonna be just fine

it's the rest of you that's hosed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the funny thing is that this was all known for some time

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

easy D gonna be just fine

it's the rest of you that's hosed

nice av and red text :wth:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

e: oh poo poo I thought it's feb 15, not 1-5. fake news!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A misanthrope posted:

lol your boy is hosed

oh you mean it's coming from actual credible new sources and not an image board filled with literal retards?

Now it's a liberal tears thread

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

A misanthrope posted:

nice av and red text :wth:

yeah I know it's p rad

catches the eye

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
"this is it guys it's finally happening!!! dirty donald is taking a dive!!!!!!!!1"

every 2 weeks for the next 4-8 years

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think that you'll find actually that because donald trump has not lost yet, less than 1 month into his presidency, he can never lose

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

rezatahs posted:

"this is it guys it's finally happening!!! dirty donald is taking a dive!!!!!!!!1"

every 2 weeks for the next 4-8 years

definitely 8 years, the racists and misogynists that crawled out of the woodwork at the last moment to vote Trump into power after biding their time for 8 years of Obama are not going anywhere.

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016
Yall stay mad now y'hear? Ha ha.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Now it's a liberal tears thread

is that why you are all red and shaky

do yhou need to sit down? here have my seat

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
"Trump, he's totally hosed!"
-unknown
circa 2016-2024

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

definitely 8 years, the racists and misogynists that crawled out of the woodwork at the last moment to vote Trump into power after biding their time for 8 years of Obama are not going anywhere.

Get with the program, we're calling anyone who votes for the other party literal Nazis now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey guys. i slipped into a coma right before the inauguration and just woke up. in my opinion, trump simply cannot lose.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Haha, let's forget that the Trump administration is grossly incompetent and corrupt and talk about Hillary. That's very relevant still, isn't it?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

edit: never mind i'm going to try to be less mean. at least for today.

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 15, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
remember when hillary used the private emails

that was really irresponsible and i am glad she did not become president.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lil pissbitch posted:

There are allegations that the Russians helped Trump win the election. "By rigging the election" on the extreme side and "By subtle political persuasion" on the more moderate side. So if it turns out Trump and his aides were taking direction on how to win the election from Russia that would be, uh...*shuffles index cards around* well yep that would be ...'Treason'...

It would be loving treason.

US can't charge someone with treason unless a state of war has been declared so the worst they can get you with is espionage which is to treason what peace keeping operations are to war

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Grevling posted:

Haha, let's forget that the Trump administration is grossly incompetent and corrupt and talk about Hillary. That's very relevant still, isn't it?

Hillary lost a presidential race against an orange man who stars in his own reality show where he pretends to fire celebrities from companies that are totally made up. The campaign race was like a real-world tortoise and hare - without any morality lesson, just the actual animals running against each other but at the end the tortoise won and then ate the rabbit. Its like running against Sideshow Bob in a shed full of rakes and still losing. Lets not start pointing fingers at Trump being incompetent here.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Lunixnerd posted:

Hillary lost a presidential race against an orange man who stars in his own reality show where he pretends to fire celebrities from companies that are totally made up. The campaign race was like a real-world tortoise and hare - without any morality lesson, just the actual animals running against each other but at the end the tortoise won and then ate the rabbit. Its like running against Sideshow Bob in a shed full of rakes and still losing. Lets not start pointing fingers at Trump being incompetent here.

Ok, he can't be incompetent because Hillary lost the election to him. I will never laugh at his governing skills now that you've reminded me of this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

reminder that trump can't stand to lose and he has 100% control over whether we all die in nuclear fire

tbf he'd have to wrestle the codes from the guy that they're attached to since they're in a black briefcase thing and i imagine whoever the secret service trusts to carry nuke codes around can take a 70 year old man

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Grevling posted:

... Hillary.... relevant....

I don't think so

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

A misanthrope posted:

aren't you the guy who defended pewdiepie in the other thread because you are in love with autistic video game screech men?

Nah I am the guy who doesn't like autistic screaming twinks but does think that you're retarded if your worldview is based purely on a headline you saw in passing because you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't actually read any further than that.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Commie NedFlanders posted:

president trump did promise that we will win so hard we say no more winning but he'll keep delivering the win :shrug:

He's raping us with winning. No means no Donnie.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

theperminator posted:

Nah I am the guy who doesn't like autistic screaming twinks but does think that you're retarded if your worldview is based purely on a headline you saw in passing because you have the attention span of a goldfish and can't actually read any further than that.

check my edit i deleted my comment because im trying to be less mean to people goddamit you motherfucker

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump admin: all about communication and appeasement with foreign governments, putting their needs above our own, like good allies.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

We've got him for sure this time, boys! There's no way Trump can possibly get out of this one!

seriously it's like a roadrunner cartoon

this is what the media and Disney want since most Hillary supporters can only relate to complex political ideas like BAD MAN SAID MEAN WORDS by relating it to similes about children's cartoons

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Knight posted:

Trump admin: all about communication and appeasement with foreign governments, putting their needs above our own, like good allies.

i think of us more as an axis

like an axis of friends

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

old fat bird posted:

this is what the media and Disney want since most Hillary supporters can only relate to complex political ideas like BAD MAN SAID MEAN WORDS by relating it to similes about children's cartoons

and Harry Potter, don't forget that the current political situation in the US is literally exactly like wizard kids fighting a mean old man in a magic school for wizard kids.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

old fat bird posted:

are you going to be ok you really do seem very upset :ohdear:

maybe you shoukd go lie down in the nurses office a while?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

old fat bird posted:

Or comparisons to the second world war apparently

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

I hope you enjoy this weird gimmick you think people are laughing at because it seems like you're having a meltdown over a weird orange meme man that doesn't affect your lovely posting or worthless opinions you're entitled to in the slightest :D

maybe be more secure in your balsa-wood world view?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Wow, I'm learning so much about myself in this thread.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Or comparisons to the second world war apparently

lol you seem like you are panicking when you post like this

old fat bird posted:

I hope you enjoy this weird gimmick you think people are laughing at because it seems like you're having a meltdown over a weird orange meme man that doesn't affect your lovely posting or worthless opinions you're entitled to in the slightest :D

maybe me more secure in your balsa-wood world view?

*old fat bird is screeching and flinging poo poo

"no im not melting down! YOURE MELTING DOWN

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

A misanthrope posted:

you keep trying to do this thing and every time it falls flat

• Locked thread