Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I grow weary of sports games that trap you in an exhibition game while it installs. Not that I couldn't just not play the exhibition, mind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Called up as a 3b in August of the first year by the Marlins. Somehow they carry 5 catchers and no other position players so I play every game. Well I did until I got benched for getting thrown out stealing too much. Since there were no other 3b I ended up getting put back in the bottom of the first every game. Tough love.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is the only Diamond Dynasty vs CPU mode the take over the US thing? 3 innings seems perfect for a quick game. Have no interest in playing online but seems like to get all the good rewards you have to play the other modes. Seems like other sports games with these kind of modes have a few rewards behind that wall, but the show has most of them.

KDdidit fucked around with this message at 20:31 on May 27, 2017

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks, forgot the question mark. Yeah, all the mission rewards seemed to have some online component to complete them.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Coors field perk is insane. I started a season with 79 power and added a point about every month until I hit 85 at the end of the season. I hit 16 that whole year. With the added perk, I've now hit 30 and we're 2 weeks before the ASG.

• Locked thread