Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Is anybody noticing a change in the ball throwing mechanics? It seems to throw with a much higher force for me on Android. I suddenly can't make Great throws anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Kheldarn posted:

Game's been refusing to log in for me for the past 3-ish days. No fun for me. :(

Try either wifi or mobile data. The game refuses to let me log in via wifi so I have to turn mine off whenever I want to play.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I am happy that TMs are going to exist because my 100% Arcanine just rolled Crunch. Although I doubt I will ever manage to see one.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

I tried this and man, it is really good for checking IVs. You press the button and it gives you an approximation in a popup almost immediately. You press the medal icon in the popup and it brings up a manual appraisal entry window. Click Record, then start the appraisal and click through the prompts and it reads the text and fills out the form for you. Tap Save and almost every single time you now have the exact stats. Since it works off screen captures it doesn't appear to be ToS breaking either.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Boywunda posted:

Been using Calcy IV for a while myself. You can even using it on wild encounters, to get a range of the IV of the pokemon you are trying to catch, so you can decide if you want to Razz or pinap it.

How can it possibly do that? All you know is CP during an encounter. Every time you hit the IV button it also errors.

• Locked thread