Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Just got back into Go because of the Halloween event. There's two gyms near me and though my 'mons aren't great (Level 16 now), my sleep schedule is hosed enough that I can usually make a weekday-night swipe at one or both of them by just bum-rushing with my Houndoom/Fearow/Haunter/Vaporeon. Team Valor, whoooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

23, but yuuuuup. I befriended her on Discord because she was dying to go raiding when the birds were all out. Had to meet her mom, exchange numbers. When we went to leave the first time, she tried to get in the backseat. I was like "hey no you're an adult, get up here."

Her parents have just kept her impossibly young. As far as I have been able to suss out, there's no developmental or cognitive impairments. She was bullied in middle school, they started homeschooling her, she's incredibly shy and timid (doesn't drive, her choice). No idea what's gonna happen to her when her parents pass. Hoping I'll have opportunities to nudge her into adulthood.
You may or may not want to prod her in the direction of looking up information about abusive/hyper-controlling parents.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oof, yeah, girl's got issues.

Well, you can't force someone to recognize abuse. Still, I'd research and look out for warning signs too, point them out when you see them.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TheMaestroso posted:

Oh no, we now have raid bosses that are easier to solo, what horror!
Same. As a poor sap playing by myself, raid bosses that aren't 30k CP monsters is a good thing for me.

Edit I mean, unless some of y'all are in Portland, OR and want to carry me through a raid, but otherwise, y'know.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

get up in the morning? play a game not intended for children?
What about children who aren't afraid of the dark? So, you know, you but with courage.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mastershakeman's avatar posted:

"Remember, Mastershakeman is literally always wrong."
I'm glad your avatar tells the truth, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

LanceKing2200 posted:

Hidden Power is based on a hidden value that is effectively random (generated on encounter) but is consistent. A Pokemon will always have the same type of Hidden Power, even if you change it with TMs.

This is different from the main Pokemon games, where it is based on IVs.
Different in a very minor and purely academic way.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

We get it, you Vape.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

So, basically what they did with Ingress to turn it into Go?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

I'm gonna be the fukkin' BEST at Expelliarmus!
People better start investing in sturdy phone cases.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Soloed a Charmeleon raid on my way home yesterday, and caught my first Charmeleon. Level 1 raids are great for soloing!

Just wish I had enough battery life to actually go do a bunch of walking around and catching every day.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Das Doppelganger posted:

I'm honestly beyond sick of hearing people whine about EX passes. Full disclaimer, I got one and I wasn't looking for one. If they let you transfer them to others, I would have because it's just not life or death.

Niantic isn't making people run all over the drat earth trying to get a pass. PLAYERS are running all over trying to get one with NO BASIS on what actually will get them a pass, and then they blame Niantic for making them do all this crazy crap. Yeah, we get it...you've been playing forever and dumped a college fund into the game and feel you're owed.

Bitching every time a wave of passes come out about how you got screwed isn't going to change anything on their side. That's been proven over and over. There has been NO indication that MewTwo will go away and not be generally available at some point. Just RELAX and it'll come soon enough.

Play the game the way you've always played it and stop worrying about MewTwo. You'll be a lot happier in the meantime as well as the day that pass actually arrives.
You're telling nerds who've spent thousands of dollars on a mobile game to chill out and act like rational adults.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Exhibit A.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think they've mentioned anything about why or how people get EX Passes, and people are just throwing money at raiding more, thinking that more raids must mean more chances to get an EX Pass.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:ccp: but for Niantic sounds like a great idea, honestly.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Maybe, yeah, but there's still some pretty ridiculous entitlement involved in some of the posts in this thread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kinda hosed up to only catch one for himself and not for his girlfriend.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

What even is spoofing? Just shenanigans with GPS poo poo? Or is it an account sharing thing?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Though I love the implication that Ho-oh is a legendary turkey.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

Someone on Reddit did the math, and said assuming ten million people play, it's like 40 some Pokemon a day?
That assumes every player will do the same amount of work, rather than having most of us get maybe half that, and the rest pitching a tent outside a gym and buying hundreds of dollars in lures.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

I do. I have a pokestop right on top of my desk at work :feelsgood:
I've got a couch stop because the karate dojo at the end of the block is one and sometimes I get lucky with GPS, but how do you have a stop on your desk?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

Gardevoir should be a fun glass cannon. gently caress your dragonites.
Have they released Fairy-type yet? If they have, Dragonite is even more turbofucked, and Tyranitar, too.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:toot:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm so hype for Jamie Hyneman Mamoswine, you have no idea.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

But the best news is, of course

quote:

Magikarp will make a triumphant return to Tier 1 Raid Battles.
Now I can be lazy and don't have to walk 15 blocks down to the river to train a Gyarados! :woop:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

tangy yet delightful posted:

Not sure what a park is
It's when you stop your car because you keep getting the 'going too fast' pop-up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

seiferguy posted:

I got stuck in awful traffic, decided to take an exit and take surface streets. Randomly opened Go and there was A
a Dragonite in the surface streets :unsmith: then later on, an egg hatched and it was a Smoochum which was the final thing I needed for the Johto dex :woop:

A good day.
What kind of ridiculous wonderland do you live in where you're getting wild dragonite

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

dwarf74 posted:

I'm visiting my folks for Thanksgiving. We're close to unlocking double stardust and this is where I am. :(

Got any incense left? Now's the time.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Das Doppelganger posted:

I flat out don't get incense. I get 4-5 spawns from it, and 99% of the time it's rats, pidgeys, venonats and typical crap. I really, REALLY don't get the point on those.
In my experiences as a city slicker, the best time to use an incense is when you're already somewhere that someone dropped a lure. It's almost kinda overkill at that point, but you get to be choosey.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm in Minnesota for the holiday, already caught a Swinub. Unless I get lucky enough to find a Piloswine, any other regionals in the area I should keep an eye out for?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, I live in Portland, so I'm keeping my eye out for any ice-types I can get my hands on.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Edit: Never mind, misread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

They mean there's already double stardust, so get to catching so you can get that delicious bonus! Let the botters hit the goals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

I can't wait to not catch a single farfetch and ragepost about it on the internet
Make sure to spend $200 on raid passes first.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I just use Rattatas and Pokeballs

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

People dodge? I just mash faster.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It was probably last Thanksgiving. Generally speaking, you can tell a Pokemon's a Ditto when it's way harder to catch than the usual for its type, and IIRC, it always flees after the first failed catch.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pokemon Go is drawing the GPS from an alternate universe that just went through a nuclear apocalypse.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Webbeh posted:

Do they really not have shiny chances for all mons?
Niantic: Has 250 unique animated Pokemon models. Can't be hosed to give them a second texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't walk with his buddy, I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

• Locked thread