Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

What's better to stock up on, houndour, quilfish, or teddyursa? I'm going out for a walk and could stop by a nest or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Name trick, confusion/future sight. That's good? I haven't really been paying attention.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Got my first Lapras right by my house so that's nice.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

reignofevil posted:

Actually if forced to pick between the two I would rather visit select countries for pokemon (assuming I gave 2 shits) then have to plot some kind of insane crazymans route to all the countries of the earth and end up sucking off a polish guy for a bus ticket to catch a magnamite.

Make them appear once per area and time it so everybody has to do a crazy "around the world in 80 days" style race to get them all.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

snackcakes posted:

Why didn't I think about this. I went to Times Square today because I want a new Lugia (mine sucks) and GPS drift was killing me. I also failed to catch the Lugia.

I'm sure the weekend was best but on a nice day like today I bet there were tons of people in Central Park. I met a few nice tourists too :) Really it's amazing though it just feels like free wins.

But as far as the special balls go I get reamed for being instinct here, usually no more than six balls at a time.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Blue is the most popular color all over the world.

Any particular reason you singled out Asia as liking yellow more than other regions? :colbert:

According to your chart it is more popular there so idk

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

And if you ain't a Hoenn, get up out my trap house

:golfclap:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

You can make a fake one with fake info. Mine has a fake name, birthdate, location, etc and I post nothing about my real life.

Having said that, you obviously don't have to make one. It seems like it would benefit you to do so, but you still don't have to. The issue was specifically "MyFaceTwitTime" or whatever it was, it came off very smug and "I'm purposefully out of touch and it makes me superior." like a dude carting a portable record player to Starbucks and sneering at iPods.

Word

Das Doppelganger posted:

It makes most people chuckle as it makes me sound like the out of date/touch old man I am.

Unless you’re like 80 this poo poo made me really laugh and happy I tuned in for the facespacetwittumb chat. Holy poo poo dawg get over it and make a dummy account

how are you even playing a smartphone game

it doesn’t even fit

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The White Dragon posted:

you know what these days you can't make a new account without giving them your phone number. like twitter straight up will not even load to a feed without a way to hound you irl. social media is a pox

I’m old and even I can google my way into a free phone number to use to confirm an account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The White Dragon posted:

yeah and getting that free phone number requires you to receive a text :downs:

stop defending the wannabe panopticon

Try one of these https://www.geckoandfly.com/5488/web-sms-send-free-sms-via-internet-to-mobile-phone/

• Locked thread