Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

voodoorootbeer posted:

Yeah exactly, especially because in a stop- dense area it seems that the radar is pretty arbitrary in what is actually out there vs what it will show you. I saw a Dragonite at a stop yesterday and as I moved towards it, it disappeared from my radar. Once I got to the stop it spawned (and ran away after one raspberry+ultra). I've seen that pattern happen before with other rare mons that just get drowned out in trash static. A radar filter would really improve walkabout gameplay dramatically. Don't show me another Natu ever again, Niantic.

They should weight what shows up in the radar such that rare and/or evolved Pokemon have priority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

NZAmoeba posted:

edit: ^^^ Set the time on your phone to automatic, you need proper time synchronisation to join a battle. You can solo 1 and 2 bowser'd raids, but not 3 or 4.

I was drat close soloing a 3* Arcanine. Is there any 3* with double weakness? If so, it's possible

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

Was out and about today in a hiking park. A Mareep appeared off the trail. I got about 100 yards up to the stop before I realized that one, I was on my way somewhere and only came by to get my free raid pass, and two, I am not a hiker, and three, there were many signs getting visible about brush fire danger.

I left without my Mareep. I will never be a true master!

And somewhere, someone had an electric roast lamb

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Probably more like 40-45, with Stage 1 and 2's rolling around but still uncommon

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Eox posted:

RapiDashcon

Complete with Pokeballpit

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Beastyfella posted:

Some of us are lucky enough to love in a biome that spawns them regularly, plus discord tracking, and a group of regular raiders that lend a hand when needed.

Also the anniversary event made me burn through eggs super fast, and I prioritized getting incubators and hatching 10ks because of that

Eddie Whitson fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 16, 2017

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Pimpin' an' Hoenn

Pimps Up, Hoenn's Down

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

I cannot imagine how they will not gently caress up Harry Potter, which seems a lot more complicated than Pokemon.

At least there's a name for the people who aren't in a house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010
Pokemon GO: Finally, Hot Skitty on Wailord Action

• Locked thread