Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cwmagain
Jul 30, 2011

Caffeine only diet leads to paranoia and... the shakes!
My Lapras just took a 300 point hit in CP, what gives o.O?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cwmagain
Jul 30, 2011

Just popping in to say I did NOT receive an evolution item on my seven day spree. So I guess its not a 100% chance? Or maybe Niantic nerfed it recently...

Cwmagain
Jul 30, 2011

Woop, Totodile best next to my house resulting in a Wonder Feraligatr with Water gun and Hydro Pump. Tomorrow maybe to catch enough to make him max level, seems better then Blastoise?

Cwmagain
Jul 30, 2011

For the people who error out just as you get to the raid boss:

Apparently the countdown clock has to be properly synced to everyone else and not having this throws you out of the battle. I fixed it ( for my Samsung Galaxy S4 ) by going into time and date settings and turning on automatic time and date. Had no more errors after that and could kill a 1000cp Magicarp.

• Locked thread