Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Anyone seen if they can trigger a gym's stop with a Go Plus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Nerds posted:

Good news: a raid gym is down the street from me(Lacey, WA)

Bad news: I'm level 30.5, one short

They're 25 and up now.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

DizzyBum posted:

I haven't seen any raids nearby yet. They sound fun though. Hopefully one pops soon. Do you get notified if one is coming up in the area?

Yup, every time you open the game. You can also check the start times on the nearby page.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Never hatched a Lapras or seen a wild one but my first Raid got me a 93% one with 15 attack and defense and a charged TM. :feelsgood:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

fin posted:

My "Go To Gym" button is working. I used it. And I liked it. Waiting to be banned. :/

Mine's working too, but it unfavorites the pokemon if you have it marked for some reason lol.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
If any of you are in the area Kangaskhans are spawning this weekend around Anaheim, CA for the Pokemon Championships.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Caught WORLDS in Unown, 2 Kangaskhan, and a grimer popped up when I was on the toilet :smugdog:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
No idea, never saw a C and didn't talk to many people while we were there.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Woo, Go plus bracelets now spin gyms as well! Also the last ball glitch may have been fixed.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
New raid bosses? There's a Weezing boss near me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Steve Jorbs posted:

Weezing has been in since the beginning. I don' think there have been any changes besides legendaries.

Wow, I've never actually seen one. Weird.

• Locked thread