Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I wish Ledian had good stats because I really like it's design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I got a Slowking and turns out it gets Fire Blast as a move. I wasn't expecting that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Olothreutes posted:

Is Politoed actually worth anything beyond a dex entry? Or slowking for that matter?

Slowking gets fire blast so if people attack gyms with grass or bug it'll surprise them.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

College today had dunsparce and Mareep right next to each other. I've never seen them anywhere else so that works for me.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

6 Dunsparce and 5 ran away.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Remoraid is a gun thing. Goes from a pistol to a cannon, though I think a lot of the Dex entries for it point out how weird the evolution is.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I got a Dragon Scale today so I finally got a Kingdra. My first dragon type ever.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

One specific stop at college has given me 3 upgrade items, and only that stop.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

My 100% IV Karp I got a month into the game finally got enough candy to be a Gyarados. It has dragon tail and hydro pump but I figure as long as it's not twister.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Finally got the tiny pokemon glitch.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got my first Dratini today, and thanks to the candy bonus it was enough to evolve it once already.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hatched a Tyrogue that became a Hitmonlee, so that branch evolution is done. Now I'm mainly missing stuff I only see out of eggs and region exclusives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Did a Lugia raid and nabbed it first ball. There were some super hardcore players going around in a convoy that didn't like that so much.

• Locked thread