Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I hatched 6 eggs definitely got after the event and every single one was Gen 1. :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

mastershakeman posted:

at this point I feel I need to learn how to run my own tracker/Twitter because it's the only way to get anything. my buddy discovered one in his area and suddenly got everything he needed, and the Chicago one has a million things to get that are all an hour from where I live and I just sit and watch in resentment

Do you have a link to said Chicago one? Heading there in a few weeks and wouldn't mind some hunting on my free time.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow without about 8 hours to kill. Any super good places to check out whilst I'm there?

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

iOS update is out now. As is an updated version of PokeTracker that works.

Is there a way to get it to show how long is left on a spawn?

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
This event came at a perfect time. On vacation in South Florida has brought me from almost none to 300 Karp candies which will be saved for a Shiny. Also gotten 5 Heracross and 5 Corsola.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
Dragon 33
Fighting 72
Steel 122
Dark 108

Rest are gold or almost at gold.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I'll still be pissed if I get a Pineco out of a 2km.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
This morning I was 4 away from a complete NA dex. Had enough for Quilava and close to Houndoom. Went to get a coffee after work and saw a Typhlosion spawn near the library. Also two Houndours.

Now just to walk this Flaaffy for 25 more candies and I can be done.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
The type of Pokemon you catch is only important at the event. If you are elsewhere, just catch everything.

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Drunk Nerds posted:

But why would I level them up, since they can't be put in gyms?

To use as an attacker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

Vegastar posted:

Hoenn the hell still plays this?

YUP

• Locked thread