Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My house has a ladybug pokeman infestation. Even at night. I guess we're aphid rich here in the south sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

In my area it's all hoppips, ladybugs, murkrows and swinubs in West WA. And of course, the dread legion of furrets.

I caught a Cyndaquil though so :coffeepal:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I caught a Skarmory at Boeing Field, seems appropriate. Perfect statted but has 1000 CP. Thanks Oakbama.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

There was a Charmander nest at the park right off my metro terminal, and now it's gone. As is every nest of value, in the Seattle area. Unless you like creepy giraffes.

Never gonna get that Charizard.

Here it's all Ledyba, Swinub, Natu, Spiders, and Hoothoots.

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 11, 2017

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Pretty sure all of Washington below Federal Way is Mystic, only due to Blissey.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Visit for the no spots available, stay for the creepy giraffes.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

There's Blisseys in my old apartment block :eyepop:

Summerlin rules, Henderson smells

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I hatched a Larvitar and caught a Dratini at Point Defiance, and a bag of Sunkerns. Appropriate on the one sunny day this month. That's a lot of evolution candy walking...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

It was an Up-grade. I have never seen a Porygon :shepface:

Ha ha today was my 7 and yeah same deal. :hf:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Man there sure are a lot of people in 10 pokedollar fedoras and top hats in this area. Coins clearly piled up for them. Must be nice.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hilary Mantine does a little loop on every attack while making a dumb face, it does its job well enough for me. Literary references!

I sure wish I had any potions, or revives, and not 100 razz berries and 40 bananas. Virtually everyone I own is now dead for 10 coins.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It keeps alternating between sunshine and freezing rain, and my 10km egg needs a kilometer

I guess hypothermia is only second to hatching a pinecone on "bad things" here

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

10 km egg becomes a Skarmory. Then the next one... is a Skarmory

:negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I finally evolved a Blastoise. He is a whole 1100 CP and his powers aren't even STAB. This game is vexing.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

That event gave my early caught Wonder Karp his dragon license, now he can sit in a gym forever making me dimes a day. My home neighborhood turned back into bugs and birds. RIP.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

seiferguy posted:

I'm guessing the next event will probably be Easter related. Something along the lines of shorter distances to hatch eggs.

Or, only exeggute spawns.

April Fool's wherein all spawns are 10k egg spawns. Only they're Ditto!

Or Mantine :argh:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I hatched a mantine, I'm so done with this dumb game. Death to mantine, death to skarmory :negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

There's a miltank outside this blood drive but it's just out of range. Juuuust. Stupid red blood cells being drained. Go faster into the bag.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It got away, but there was a Dratini and Cyndaquil where it was so... hooray. Still the only one I've seen around.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I hatched a Stantler (which I've never seen) with a Psychic base attack and Electric beam ray.

What the hell, Rudolph!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

That would be against the point of Niantic stealing your money. Eat all the eggs, trainers.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

PNW is where it's sunny, then a little rainy, then sunny, then scary downpour, then a loving ice storm IN AN HOUR TIME

In that hour as I died in the hail I got:

Tentacool
Nidoran M
Koffing
Pichu
Charmander
Smoochum
and
Scyther

:confuoot:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It occurs to me that I need now 100 candies for this Pupitar at 5k a candy and well that's the walk to Portland from Seattle and back :negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Two loving Skarmory out of 2k eggs

PapaRoach_Last-Resort.mp3

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

financially racist posted:

my hatches during this event have been loving garbage aside from one single good lapras and i hate all you fuckers bragging about your good hatches

Same at daring to dream and getting a 1200 lapras :hf:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

This page is great when you change out "gps drift walk egg" for "keep the NSA out of my drat phone stealing my thoughts." :freep:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Death marches: Not just for Bataan anymore!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Today I learned people will do a lot for the want of a dime's worth of Pikachu bucks.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I used to take gyms and get my dime and put a Magikarp in.

Now these 50000 plus gyms eternally staffed by Blisseys mean basically death to having fun.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Wow, nests rotated so my park next door is an Omanyte farm. Also, I never knew how 71 degrees could be stifling in such humidity! ( I'm new to the PNW, okay.)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Has anyone had a lure bring a cool guy out, I never had mine do more than weedle tier fodder for whatever biome the stop was in.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Having lunch, the entire shopping plaza is eggs and sunflower seeds. Very healthy catches.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My hospital has a sign now saying, "Do not walk through here for Pokemans" because I guess that's a problem? Don't want kids in the MRI catching Pikachu.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I caught a Venusaur at Target. 33 CP. :smith:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The gym is owned by the workers, and the bourgoise Tyrannitars will be thrown down!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Oh. I'd just need to walk... 72 miles to make my Tyrannitar happen this event.

Before powering it up.

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 16, 2017

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It's just slugs and geodudes here, with all of the Pidgeys and spiders still here. :negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My area can't decide if it is in or out of this. Three Aerodactyl showed up, slug wave, then pidgey waves, then... you get the idea.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Cowslips Warren posted:

In Phoenix, so many people are bitching that this event sucks. We have a lot of rock types here, but who the gently caress cares, it's loving 4x buddy candy! It could be spawning nothing but rats and I would be out every day walking miles!

Seriously, we got nothing extra for the water and grass event, shut up!

Isn't Phoenix 100* yet? How does anyone get anything done walking in that? I lived in Vegas and Cen Cal, I have been thoroughly scorched by both. I wouldn't want to march in it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The great pokemon go debate lfmao

The pokeprole must seize the means of pokeproduction

• Locked thread