Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

I am going to take a shot at the Boston Celtics for having no one involved in this game despite having a hundred draft picks the past two years.

Fair enough. I'll take a shot at the Lakers for being 19-39

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

BWV posted:

I'm watching the East shoot around (because I'm a loser) and Brad Stevens is the biggest dork in human history.

I know, I want to kiss him

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Eltoasto posted:

Of course, it is really just a warm up for The Dunk King, which I assume is coming back this playoffs and will not check to make sure because finding out it's not would shatter me.

season 2 was announced, don't worry

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

trying to think of the funniest bull to put in a "skills competition" and it is definitely mcdermoot who would never make it out of nola trying to get that ball through the tire

Woulda like to see Buddy get some passes up high

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Steph lookin like a backpack rapper tonight

Def jux lookin rear end

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Somehow dj khaled waddling around in a patent leather trashbag is less embarrassing than Drake trying to hug everyone last year

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
khaled looks like a car seat

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

why does anyone care what that dude does again? i missed it somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuR8ODzo1Q

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
i've never felt worse about typing anything in my life but the best rap show i've ever seen was wale with a go-go band back in the WALEDANCE days

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Aaron Gordan

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
im gonna fuckin poo poo my pants

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
gently caress i'm cringing myself off the earth

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

if i paid money for this poo poo id be so mad lol

Paying money for the guy with a foot injury to dunk properly seems like a bad bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

STAC Goat posted:

The true avatar of this dunk contest is that the winning dunk was a ripoff of a previously missed dunk.

The true what?

• Locked thread