Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Oscar Schmidt is so fat and old but goddamn he better put up twenty points on these guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
DJ Khaled sighting

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Westbrook is so happy when he just gets to describe his clothes.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Kitchener best town in Canada confirmed. Come home baby we'll give you a parade.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I want Jamal Murray to be my date to the Elmira maple syrup festival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Apparently Murray swung by the projects I used to live beside in Waterloo to do charity work back in September. Not that it really has much of an effect on me, but life feels weird when it intersects that close with celebrities. Especially in smaller towns and stuff.

And yes, there's projects in Waterloo, if two small low income apartment buildings count, any ways. Except instead of being surrounded by a real ghetto they're in the middle of a student ghetto. Student town Canada is quaint like that.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Feb 18, 2017

• Locked thread