Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'm watching the East shoot around (because I'm a loser) and Brad Stevens is the biggest dork in human history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lol you are so right. He's asked Carmelo and Lebron at different times how many years and said "yeah it's really a special thing" when they told him. He's so awesome

He asked every player this. It was like he prepped some "casual small talk " to forge connections and help him accomplish his teaching goal.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

TAKE THAT MAGELLAN

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

imagine how good Gordon would be at shooting if he new the truth about the earth

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

If Kyrie had won they would've had to change that trophy into a disc

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Reggie Miller is so obnoxious

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Steph is pro cancer

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this is like birdman in the dunk contest

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

that little kid is much better at basketball than this fraud Curry

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jubs posted:

I'm not sure what's worse: having your husband die from cancer or having to sit next to Guy Fieri.

probably blowing a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals and then sabotaging the fight against cancer

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kendrick Lamar is really good live. So is Jay-Z and Danny Brown. Nas was not and neither was Eminem. Lil Wayne was terrible. I saw Wiz Khalifa at a festival once and it was actually good because he didn't have enough songs so the DJ just played sweet remixes of classics.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

AggressivelyStupid posted:

The single best show I ever went to had an absolute wizard for the house audio guy, it's extremely important to the quality of a live show. Otherwise it just ends up being yelling over a backing track

I saw Stromzy in Toronto and the sound was terrible and everyone was yelling but it worked out because grime music is hosed and seems to thrive in such conditions

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Someone needs to dunk over the antarctic wall

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i hope the drone crashes

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

he should dunk the entire drone

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Drones are lame. Dunk off a hover board

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

that was awesome

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

jumping over people is almost as bad as throwing the ball high up to pass to yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

next year's contest should be replaced by Curry missing shots from halfcourt

• Locked thread