Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«17 »
JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

Down With People posted:

Hey can someone help me out? I'm going crazy trying to find the Abject Suffering where Gary's character is someone who only wants to watch cartoons about a baby crawling across a girder, can anyone remember which episode that is?

I could have absolutely sworn the guys did an episode on Baby's Day Out, the game of the movie but I can't find it anywhere so maybe I'm mistaken

I also thought they did an episode on a Rugrats game but it turns out there are 2 Abject Sufferings on Rugrats games so I dunno man this sounds so familiar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I remember the premise of the game had nothing to do with it. It was just a game that they had nothing to say about so Gary pulled that out as a bit.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

This is where that old Duckfeed wiki would have come in handy with a list page for all of Gary's characters (Garachters). Maynard had me rolling but I'll be damned if a year from now I can remember the episode.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

It was #301 Ghostbusters! AS is my go-to for video game background sound and it happened to come up randomly.

Gary's characters cause me so much pain and the only good part is Kole actively trying to twist and sabotage it

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Whoolighams posted:

It was #301 Ghostbusters! AS is my go-to for video game background sound and it happened to come up randomly.

Gary's characters cause me so much pain and the only good part is Kole actively trying to twist and sabotage it

Thank you so god drat much, this is definitely my favourite character bit Gary's done

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

Science Kitty Approves

Pork Pro

The Halogens posted:

all of Gary's characters (Garachters)

this is my scale for garachters

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Hitman 2 Gold for PS4 is down to $20 in the summer sale. After hearing nonstop raves I picked it up, looking forward to mascot shenanigans.

«17 »