Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Well everyone with a brain loves dark souls 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Realtalk: Going on Abject Suffering is fun as hell. Do that if you can afford the tier.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
You picked a hell of a game for it.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

END ME SCOOB posted:

Realtalk: Going on Abject Suffering is fun as hell. Do that if you can afford the tier.

Haha good work. That’s a solid episode.

The Abject Suffering episode on Lost has the most horrifying Gary tangent to date. Made me double down on daily flossing so I do not dishonor a Target.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I should really listen to those drat ross kids so I can balance out crazy life stories between the hosts.

too many podcasts. I don't even have any loving stake in the xmen animated series or the dark tower.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Can't speak to the Dark Tower one as i'm intending to read that series (...someday) but the X-Men one is really fun mostly because of how loving bonkers the old cartoon gets sometimes.

That mutant with a tiny version of himself hidden in his back, holy christ

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the Radio Free Midworld show is really good although I've skipped a lot of the Dark Tower episodes of late, saving them for my own re-read

But they also do other King books in between Dark Tower books, so if you've read any King you could just dip in and listen to the episodes about The Stand or It or whatever, those are also great!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/DuckfeedTV/status/963559680080515072

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend

misadventurous posted:

That mutant with a tiny version of himself hidden in his back, holy christ

Did someone mentioned tiny tusk?

https://twitter.com/DOFCPodcast/status/921722207625252866

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Somebody with money pay for a WOFF episode about Paper Mario 2 please.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Worth pointing out: https://www.everythingtoguppy.cat is now a thing.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

You guys missed a really cool detail in the latest woff. The neuvo riche man in the auction house who made his money through gwent has a gaunter o'dimm themed deck, which has some nice foreshadowing through the cards mechanical interactions.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Dang, good catch.

I'm of mixed feelings on their hiding cool plot poo poo in gwent. If you're into gwent, that's gotta be awesome. But if you're opting out of gwent, you miss it.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Does anyone remember the Abject Suffering where they extensively discuss Westworld? I skipped as I hadn’t seen the show yet but now I’d like to listen.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It’s 177: Joe and Mac

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

rumble in the bunghole posted:

It’s 177: Joe and Mac

Thanks!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQYJUTO4XE

they arent joking about the walk cycle

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

2:03 to 2:43 is a goddamn miracle

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
I'm burning through Abject Suffering and does Gary's cat continue to be an uncredited host?

(It's really cute to be listening to an episode and hear a 'Mrrp?' in the background. :3: )

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Rors.

Rors never changes.

Philippe fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Apr 21, 2018

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Rors is a very good boy, and unfortunately he pops up a little less as our mics get better. But he’s still around, and you can hear him occasionally.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

My twitter account is at least half Rors too, in case you need a fix.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Another thing I love about this network is when the shows bleed into each other, like when a Teenage Dirtbags segment shows up somewhere. You did a 7 marry 3 on Monster in my Podcast once, which I appreciated.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
agreeded, the more teenage dirtbags in a thing the better. I think my favorite episodes are the gary/kole/brayten trios

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Hey I have an idea. Let’s tell the world how good this podcast is and tell all the forums and real life. Also go here: patreon.com/duckfeedtv

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

All good ideas :)

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Song For The Deaf posted:

Rors is a very good boy, and unfortunately he pops up a little less as our mics get better. But he’s still around, and you can hear him occasionally.

My memory is probably not 100% accurate on this, but I'm pretty sure peak Rors is one of the early DS1 BFSC episodes. He is being extra loud, Gary scolds him, and then there is a crashing sound in the background. It is a classic cat retaliation for attention caught on podcast.

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008
https://www.gofundme.com/treatment-and-diagnosis-for-rors?pc=tw_u

Gary posted:

As a reminder, if you read the whole thing: If I don't know you personally, please limit your sympathies to a fav. I'm not ready to read a long series of condolences. I explain more why in the post, and hopefully you understand.

Old Swerdlow fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Apr 25, 2018

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Kitty nooooo

Dang that’s sad. We have an elderly tuna butt and I’m dreading when she starts acting weird.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
Rors was, and will always be, a good boy. I didn’t get to spend very much time with him, but he always made me smile when I heard him while we were recording, and it was awesome to see how happy he made Gary. That Bonfireside cat will be missed.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Song For The Deaf posted:

Rors was, and will always be, a good boy. I didn’t get to spend very much time with him, but he always made me smile when I heard him while we were recording, and it was awesome to see how happy he made Gary. That Bonfireside cat will be missed.

Sorry, man. I’m about to to through something similar... ‘fraid my brain will break a little... Gary, man, I honestly think we should talk when you’re ready.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
After this early access week of Guppy we need to make a bonfireside chat level analysis of kingdom hearts

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Better you than me, buddy. Someone is going to do that show, but I would rather lick the trough of a dyson airblade in a dead mall.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

rumble in the bunghole posted:

After this early access week of Guppy we need to make a bonfireside chat level analysis of kingdom hearts

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kingdom-smarts/id1259940409

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Woffle posted:

Better you than me, buddy. Someone is going to do that show, but I would rather lick the trough of a dyson airblade in a dead mall.

...It's actually coming. Both the show and licking things in a dead mall. I'm editing both.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Monster In My Podcast hitting Shadowrun has been a joy. Although we still haven’t topped Kole yelling at Gary for “Muck Finn.”

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I want to know what comes next for MIMP, hopefully it’s a glorantha thing so I can get a tight 5 on poo poo like Maidstone Archers and morokanth. It’s probably Ravenloft though, which will also be great

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

We'll likely do a DnD world, so either Planescape, Dark Sun, or Ravenloft.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

fingers crossed for dark sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF