Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
I for one appreciated the convoluted backstory of the Shatterhand parody poetry slam zine.

I only wish that he had taken his bullying further and made "Orbs! Orbs! Orbs! Orbs!" for Kick Master as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

If Kole is reading I want him to know that Banished Knight Bill Engvall/"Here's your Darksign" got a good laugh out of me.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

It really says something about Devotion that I played it more than a year ago but the opening notes of Lady on the Pier still made me panic a bit.

Red Candle is currently working on a new game, a 2D Sekiro-like with a beautiful aesthetic called Nine Sols.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

The Year of the Tadpole (S*mmer of C*m) was a high point but I don't remember if that was WOFF or Abject Suffering.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Y'all mentioned having done an episode on Hyper Light Drifter during the recent Cuphead WOFF, but I can't seem to find it in the WOFF Archive. Was that on a different Duckfeed show?

That one was a Bonfireside Chat.

https://www.bonfireside.chat/109