Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.
Hey can someone help me out? I'm going crazy trying to find the Abject Suffering where Gary's character is someone who only wants to watch cartoons about a baby crawling across a girder, can anyone remember which episode that is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

Whoolighams posted:

It was #301 Ghostbusters! AS is my go-to for video game background sound and it happened to come up randomly.

Gary's characters cause me so much pain and the only good part is Kole actively trying to twist and sabotage it

Thank you so god drat much, this is definitely my favourite character bit Gary's done

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I watched Deadpool 2 last night and I know that they talked about it on Days of Future Cast but I can't for the life of me find it. Does anyone know what episode it is?

Episodes 78-79, 'We Ticked Off Yentil Twitter' and 'Tiny GFs'

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

Twitch posted:

How long will it take before if I know whether or not I like Paradise Killer? I played the first half hour or so and just kind of got a headache. I don't want to be too harsh on the game because it's clearly perfect for some people who aren't me.

There's two power-ups you can get that make it easier for you to get around. Look for the foot spas.

That said, if the mystery doesn't hook you in soon it probably won't. Running around the island was never anything but a chore for me.