Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Just wanted to pop in and say that Radio Free Midworld owns. I marathoned the series about a decade ago and can't bring myself to reread them, but the podcast is a great substitute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Extremely stoked for the Darkest Dungeon LP. It's a great game, but it stresses me out too much to actually play myself.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Finally listening to Abject Suffering and found myself thinking "I wonder if they've ever done Revolution X" and welp, it's the very first episode.

For some reason I was under the impression that AS was actual WOFF-style deep dives on bad video games rather than a straight up comedy show, so I'd been avoiding it all these years.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Do I need to do anything special to get a Slack invite? I signed up ($5) last month, but I've never used Patreon before so I dunno if I need to fill out a form or something first.

Also I literally fistpumped when I saw the playtime for the Shadowrun episode.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Hell yeah. Do Twitch Prime subs count as donations? I wanna funnel my Bezos dollars to the big man.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Is it just me or is the audio quality on the Plants v. Zombies WOFF episode really bad? I checked on my phone via Google Podcasts and my PC via RSS and it sounds really "watery," like one of those low bitrate MP3s you'd get off Kazaa in 2001.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Duckstream starting tonight and going until Sunday. Starts about two hours after this post.

http://duckfeed.tv/duckstream

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

https://twitter.com/DuckfeedTV/status/1472025920739360768

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Try playing them in release-order if possible. Not only are there a lot of story/setting references that make more sense if you've already played the previous games, but the first major boss in Elden Ring could easily be a late-game boss in DS1.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

I don't know why but Kojima Bullshit just works for me in a way that 99% of other video game nonsense doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Listening to the Bowser's Fury episode and it was refreshing to hear Gary say Mario Sunshine sucks. I don't think I've ever heard a critic just unequivocally slam it before. As a mainline Mario game I've really tried to like it, but that game is straight up not fun IMO.