Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

credburn posted:

Teenage Dirtbags or The Level any good?

Teenage Dirtbags is extremely good, you gotta get in on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Could you recommend a good intro episode?

Ooh, maybe Ep 12: How Can the Labouring Man Find Time For Self Culture. You'll definitely get swept up in the cutest pokemon tournament hype

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Does anyone recall which episode of Abject Suffering is the one where they discover the horrifying Disney princess medical games? I've had "Pregnant Rapunzel Neck Surgery" burned into my brain for a while now, maybe I can find some relief

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Bloodborne 3 Season: Gary's being gangstalked by DS3-II fans

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Without these podcasts I never would have realized it wasn't spelled "Nobunga"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Aardark posted:

Oh good, the Teenage Dirtbags boys get Run The Jewels. Since I've heard Gary and Kole talk about "rap music" before, I was worried I would have to place Duckfeed on my shitlist forever when I saw they reviewed Nobody Speak.

I hadn't seen the Driller Mike photo before this episode so it was extra heartwarming on my end. Teenage Dirtbags is a real good show

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Haha yeah, one of my favorite Kole moments was during Barbie's horse adventures. It was something like "you broke me Gary."

I've never listened to Teenage Dirtbags, what's a good intro episode?

i thought all of these were real good standalones
ep 20: Freak on a Leash, 22: Anything Can Happen on Halloween, 37: Bicycle Safety Camp, 40: Everybody Hurts, 43: Right Now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I'm a little disappointed that the BSC victory lap is going to be so brisk, but that's just because I'm a glutton for Souls stuff, it makes total sense that you guys are antsy to get on to different things. Really digging all of the changes to WOFF, the themed grouping of games seems real fun for you guys and for the people participating in the game club. Good stuff

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
only that grim specter, the very Death himself, could keep me from touching DS3 again

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

:thumbsup:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I think if you guys are going to run a games club podcast as your primary show, you need to find a more positive less adversarial way to communicate with your audience, and probably a better way to take criticism and feedback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Dont want to distract from the guy doing tedious trolling but I wanted to give a huge thank you to Kole and Jim for introducing me to Stephen King’s From a Buick 8! Book was an absolute delight, easily the highlight of the quarantine for me