Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Bonfireside Chat is the only video game podcast I listen to or probably will ever listen to. I also like Radio Free Mid-World. Good podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I love the Dark Souls series but I gave up on the DLC for DS3, I made it past the angel cover shooter nonsense, fought the Demon Prince boss a few times and went "this isn't even fun anymore" and haven't gone back. If they ever do an HD rerelease of Dark Souls or Demon Souls I'd be all over it though

I don't listen to WOFF but maybe I'll start. I only listen to BFSC and Radio Free Midworld

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I've been skipping a lot of Radio Free Midworld lately because I am planning a Dark Tower re-read, but I still listen to the "between seasons" episodes and just wanted to say The Stand and IT movie episodes were all great.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

rumble in the bunghole posted:

They probably won’t, it’s just a remaster. Closest thing we’ll get is the upcoming armoured core WOFF.

there will be differences though, I saw something about 6 person multiplayer like DS3 for example, so they could do a WOFF about the differences.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the Radio Free Midworld show is really good although I've skipped a lot of the Dark Tower episodes of late, saving them for my own re-read

But they also do other King books in between Dark Tower books, so if you've read any King you could just dip in and listen to the episodes about The Stand or It or whatever, those are also great!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Jeremy posts here (ECEC), doesn't he have several of his own podcasts? Maybe scheduling doesn't line up.

RFMW is such a great show.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I was pretty close on the username... I used to contribute to Dark Souls Haters back in the day.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

What happened to Radio Free Mid World? I don't listen to every episode (only books I've read, and the main DT book episodes) but there hasn't been a new one in a month and a half.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Are you okay? I am glad to hear it didn't end and that I had just missed it or something!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I listened to basically every episode of BSC and I listen to RFMW a ton but I have never listened to a single WOFF, at least as of yet :shobon:

Should I just pick an episode for a game I like, and start from there?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I got a chuckle from Kole wanting to be a Calendar Man henchman, only because he seems the most organized.

I laughed but I also agreed

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I loved RE7 but never played the DLC, this WOFF made me think I should just watch playthroughs of them at some point.

Also Radio Free Midworld is still great.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I'm saving all the episodes for when I start a rewatch after I move, but I'm so glad to have them waiting. I don't think I ever watched the final season or two so looking forward to that as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Darkest Dungeon episode was great, and convinced me to revisit the game for the first time in two years (I've never finished it).