Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Leona Viggens
Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile 1, 0 Forgiveness / 0 Trespass [---x---]
EXP: 0/5 (F) | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

I'm too busy hearing Madison to really listen to her. She's such a compelling figure. Her hair is, well, it's very pretty. But I can't comment on what her brother said. I don't know him, of course. So I giggle a little. That's what humans do when they hear jokes.

Then she asks me about my family... LEGION IS FAMILY. I... I know. But that's not a real family. She's talking about the sources of her being, and other people related with said source humans. LEGION IS THE SOURCE. I know! That's why I can't say anything. Or, maybe I can.

"My mother was my hero." Okay, beginning the lie. A mother. What did she do? "She always pushed me to try OU--" No. Shh. Not 'our,' me.

"Ou-u-ut for the Knowledge... Bowl." Is that a thing? I never went to school, so this whole thing is new to me. They had debates and sports at schools, right? So they have to have things for smart people too, right? ... Legion? YES, KNOWLEDGE BOWL IS REAL, LIKE LEGION. Okay.

"Sh-she taught me all I know." WRONG. "So when I passed my tests to get here, she was so L-L-L-L..." Not now...

"Lucky. To have me. That's what she said." I sigh and cover my mouth. I'm sure if I had a mom she would be proud. I could live easy up here. But instead, I have a million moms who are all very disappointed in me. Thinking about this, about the life I can't have, it makes me rock in my chair. Something to process these thoughts.

"Sorry. I have a speech INF-- impediM-M-Ment." Legion, you're embarrassing me in front of Madison! Knock it off right now! "I guess WE'RE just nervous."

gently caress.

quote:

Leona Viggens, the Angel

Skin: The Angel
Look: Tentative, intense eyes
Origin: Deserter

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile 1, Trespass/Forgiveness 0

Skin Moves
Disconnected (Cast From Heaven)
You no longer have a dark stat. Instead, you have a scale, moving between Trespass and Forgiveness. It starts at 0. When asked to roll with dark, roll with Trespass instead.
Whenever you subjugate yourself to someone else's will, move the marker toward Forgiveness.
Whenever you judge and punish others without the legion's permission, move the marker toward Trespass.
If Trespass or Forgiveness is highlighted, mark experience whenever you roll with that stat or shift the marker in that direction.

Regulators Disabled (Profane Powers)
When you are at 3 Trespass, you are able to perform miracles: purifying poisoned water, ecstatic flight, returning to life, bi-location, and so on.
At the end of any scene in which you performed miracles, reset the Trespass/Forgiveness scale to zero, and gain the Condition drained.

Query (Gaze Into Heaven)
When you gaze into heaven, as a servant of the legion, roll with Forgiveness.
On a 10 up, you are filled with their voice, and may ask them for guidance or command. Carry one forward to whatever you'd like.
On a 7-9, you are greeted by one of their emissaries, who will impart to you a mission. Carry one forward to completing that mission.

When you gaze into heaven, as a spurious and hateful child, it counts as gazing into the abyss.
On a 10 up, add this option to the list: the visions show you what the legion fears most from you, and you carry 1 forward to realizing that fear.
On a 7-9, add this option to the list: the visions show you how you have upset or bewildered the legion.

Sex Move
When you have sex, you are reminded of your purpose here in space. Lose one of your Skin moves and gain a different one.

Darkest Self
You've fought so hard to distance yourself from the legion, to establish autonomy and independence. In doing so, you've unwittingly stumbled into the service of another power greater than yourself. You will carry out their will as if it were your own. Whenever possible, you'll convince yourself that you're doing this of your own volition.
You escape your Darkest Self when you realize who's been tempting you down this dark path, and beg others to save you.

Backstory
The legion loves Azera more than they love you. Naturally, a rivalry has sprung up. You gain two Strings on them, and they gain one on you.

Ji-yeong reminds you of Earth. They gain a String on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread