Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016

Hot 0, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 1
0/4 Harm XP 0/5 Conditions:

Sitting alone in the corner is something you would thing I would be used to . leaning my head in my hand on the desk watching the others talk about the fun things they do is entertaining but it would be nice to be part of one of the conversations. Delphi told me to get out and socialize with kids my own age and not just her and the tech crew and that is the only reason I'm here out of my comfort zone. I let my mind drift back to the gardens and blush as I remember what I caught Daniel and Tanya doing where they thought no one could see. They couldn't see me of coarse and its not so stalkery right? I mean I only watched a bit of it .. I mean Tanya has nice breasts and Daniel has a nice rear end so it was entertaining but today they act like they don't know each other. the thought makes me chuckle softly to my self.. perhaps I am a creep. I wonder if they will be back at it tonight. Not like I would ever point it out to either of them that would really make me a creep

My attention shifts to Ecclesia and Paul listening to them talk about some sort of monster on the lower decks. Now that was interesting and i push up and walk over to them "what does this zombie bot look like.. I love a good ghost story.." I pull over a chair to join in with the conversation. I glance towards Ecclesia. I really should tell her I know her little secret but then that would mean telling her mine and confessing that I watched her sleep and that might just be to much. I shift my attention back to Paul interested in what he had to say about this monster

quote:

Gideon

Skin: The Ghost
Look: distant, Hollow eyes
Origin: left to die

Skin Moves
Unresolved Trauma
Whenever you project the blame and trauma of your death onto your current situation, roll with dark. On a 10 up, give two people the blamed condition. On a 7-9, give up to two people the blamed condition, but for each, choose one:
} You gain the delusional condition,
} You can’t speak during this scene,
} You suffer one harm,
} You start re-enacting the scene of your death.

Forgive and Forget
Whenever you accept that someone
isn’t responsible for your pain and
suffering, and absolve them of their
blamed condition, mark experience.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, you both get to ask a question of one another’s characters. This can be spoken by your character, or simply asked player-to-player. The other person must answer honestly and directly.

Darkest Self
You become invisible. No one can see you, feel you, or hear your voice. You can still affect inanimate objects, but this is your only avenue of communication. You escape your Darkest Self when someone acknowledges your presence, and demonstrates how much they want you around.

Ecclesia looks a bit Hot at the moment

(edited cause i'm a moron and cant tell pc's from npc's)

animedragonfly fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016

0/4 Harm XP 0/5 Conditions:

Metal eating monster seemed almost overly stupid but it could be possible . I glance to the side at Ecclesia then back to Paul "I have been all over those sub decks with the mechanical team and I have never seen another like that. Perhaps you should try and get some pictures of it or something " I shrug at that some seeming to dismiss the whole thing as nonsense

"and perhaps tin head is not the best thing to call a lady" she clearly didnt need me to jump in and defend her but here i was opening my mouth about it anyways "are we back in grade school .. i'm sure you could come up with something better than tin head anyways.. perhaps there is tin in your head " it sounded much better in my head then when it came out of my mouth

<Animedragonfly> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Animedragonfly, 4+1 = 5

• Locked thread