Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote chores

I will murder another day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
ANarc can you put the votefinder image in the OP.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

ANarc can you put the votefinder image in the OP.

i was just going to say this, i missed deadline because i had no idea when it was :(

##vote chores

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

What would the town reaction to "you are scum" be

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

##vote chores Yeah that's not a townie reaction to what amounts to an investigation claim.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

I was going to vig Gulag because he's always useless all game. I tried to vig him last night but could only buy it last night.

Accurate except for me being 100 percent responsible for the death of at least one non town member in every game I've been town in in every game in recent memory.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Chores will flip town

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

GulagDolls posted:

I'm not scum. Not I didn't do anything last night.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
this reminds me of ds9 where TT baited rarity into responding awkwardly

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

##vote chores Yeah that's not a townie reaction to what amounts to an investigation claim.

there is literally a 0% chance a scum player has this interaction but ok

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Grandicap posted:

I'm not scum. Not I didn't do anything last night.

He said he wasn't scum too.

Assuming a weird tracker result rather than a cop or w/e is not abnormal, as town, so his response isn't weird. I don't know why you all are acting, again, like it is at all difficult for scum to say "I am not scum."

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

WTF is Keane even saying his power is, if not a flavor tracker/watcher.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

first post after a night: whos x flavour
player who has literally not posted once in the thread and no one has commented at it at all: me

that player is a scum, the dream team at work

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'd buy that maybe there was fuckery, but the reaction to "I have night action information that this player is scum" isn't going to be "I didn't go anywhere last night" if that player is town.

It's like 100%.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

"You're scum"

"Oh meeeeeee how is this posssssibbbbllleeee I didn't travel anywhere during that spooky night!!!!"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I have two abilities:

I can get the alignment of a random MUSICAL (not player) that is still active in the game.

I can get a list of all musicals in the game (significantly more expensive).

A lot of people already said what their musicals were so I figured I'd take a shot. It worked.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

well iunno then i guess itll go down as a mystery

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im glad you guys found the excellent leak of scum not saying the right words and im sure itll be very valuable in your mafiaing

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
That's vaguely broken. I hope the scum got a warning that claiming their flavor was potentially hazardous, at least a calculated risk, but whatever. When someone says you're scum, if you're not scum, you don't make excuses for why they can't know that you're scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dont hammer me until i can fullclaim in case my flip is janitored or millered since the result is a lie ill do it once i get home

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

That's vaguely broken. I hope the scum got a warning that claiming their flavor was potentially hazardous, at least a calculated risk, but whatever. When someone says you're scum, if you're not scum, you don't make excuses for why they can't know that you're scum.

How is it any more broken than a cop that gets a random target?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I have two abilities:

I can get the alignment of a random MUSICAL (not player) that is still active in the game.

I can get a list of all musicals in the game (significantly more expensive).

A lot of people already said what their musicals were so I figured I'd take a shot. It worked.

Like this is a power that is strictly worse than a cop. You can't target it and there is a roadblock to seeing who you got. It isn't a big roadblock.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

shrek starts w/ $75
##gotyoubeat - $50 - extinguishes one person on fire. if there are multiple players on fire, target is chosen at random.
##beautifulworld - $30 - 1-day anonymous (unconfirmed) masonry if i reveal who i am i am modkilled (b/c this needed a nerf)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

alignment left unknown b/c its a mystery

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

How does one make money in this game?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

theres a result against me - fine, thats night action mafia. sometimes the night actions run into each other and a townie dies it wouldnt be night action mafia w/o it.

the secondary argument of "oh chores didnt say he wasnt scum ergo he is scum" is so incredibly stupid that if youre making it in good faith you should donate your brain for medical research b/c youre obviously not using it

why would a scum player ever claim his flavour??? when has that ever worked out??? when its obviously an investigation hook??? i know theres a degree of wifom that makes it basically untenable not to lynch me today but come on this play makes 0 sense for any nonterrible player but since most of you guys are horrible i guess it makes a lot of sense. anyway good luck hopefully you guys manage to lynch a scum in this game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i claimed my flavour b/c it was the pro-town move even if i must die for it and i will die a beautiful martyr laying his life down for a bunch of morons and idiots

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

got some chores tonight posted:

i claimed my flavour b/c it was the pro-town move even if i must die for it and i will die a beautiful martyr laying his life down for a bunch of morons and idiots

Nah, you scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

gluck dipshit

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

CCKeane posted:

When did anyone suggest they were Shrek yesterday?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

garthoneeye posted:

When did anyone suggest they were Shrek yesterday?

Nobody did. That was the result I rolled.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

But why did you choose Shrek in the first place to investigate?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

garthoneeye posted:

But why did you choose Shrek in the first place to investigate?

I don't choose the musical, that's random.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

CCKeane posted:

I don't choose the musical, that's random.

Ok, sorry I misunderstood your ability.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I believe Keane's claim. ##vote chores

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
That's -1 with 2 days to go. Or are we playing speed mafia?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This is going to be an action driven game so I say we do it early vOv.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

I believe Keane's claim. ##vote chores

This feels fake to me.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'm fine voting chores, but I'd rather give players a bit longer than 5 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Grandicap posted:

Like this is a power that is strictly worse than a cop. You can't target it and there is a roadblock to seeing who you got. It isn't a big roadblock.

Fair I guess, I just hate things that by default target randomly for that kind of swing.

• Locked thread