Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ephraim225 posted:

Oh, oh, would anyone like me to give a full review of Arc-V and why I think it's completely awful, with excruciating detail?!

Huh? Did I do something strange...?

Full review

Also this thread is amazing and these games are terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ephraim225 posted:

I just watched the final duel and it ends with that exact quote.

So I guess I will be posting a review after all. Not in place of a regular update though.
everyone still takes damage wins~

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Not dueling main characters is a good way to get ahead, yes.

Also, Joey vs. Mako was a bunch of nonsense.

"I summon Panther Warrior and use this equip spell to attack your monster even though it's stronger than mine! However, by using Kunai with Chain, I can swing onto its back and attack its blind spot."

"Yes, but my Fortress Whale can spin and send your monster flying, which will cause it to have broken bones and internal injuries from the impact."

"Aha, but I played my additional equip spell card which zaps your Fortress Whale with electricity by channeling it through the sword Panther Warrior left stuck inside of it! And since you're over the ocean, all of your monsters are likewise electrocuted and destroyed!"

How the gently caress does this game work?

I loving love that anime all over again

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Senerio posted:

Genuine question: if you need to hack the game to get a modicum of enjoyment out of it, why play it?

for the enjoyment of goons and to test ones of skill

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

you've won, we have seen the eye patch sprite Yuta-boy

• Locked thread