Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GeneX posted:

What the gently caress is a link monster

The newest way Konami is trying to shake up the game.
Unlike pendulum which was an addition to rules link mons come with loads of reworks and removals of rules.
Now monsters from the extra deck can only be summoned in the extra monster zone or in a zone that has been linked.

Anything.more and youre going to have to look it up yourself. This is the biggest rulechange in the history of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ephraim225 posted:

Oh, oh, would anyone like me to give a full review of Arc-V and why I think it's completely awful, with excruciating detail?!

Huh? Did I do something strange...?

But

YOULL STILL TAKE THE DAMAAAAAAGGEEEEEEEEEE

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

MissileWaster posted:

That is around the point LittleKuriboh stopped just taking the piss out of the actual story and started making dozens of pop culture references, so I definitely am missing a lot of the story. And if it's tied closely to 5D's I figure I should probably get around to watching that first. But you're right, trying to prevent a card game from destroying the world by traveling through time to play said card game with the fate of the world on the line makes perfect sense in or out of context.

Also, forgot this in my last post but

Dan Green never left, he voices both Yugi and Atem

Cast

Yugi Muto : dan green
Yami Yugi : DAN GREEN

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh thats bullshit
Brcause of course it is

Though im sad a konami deck isny actually viable beyond gradius/B.E.S
I want my moai archetype.