Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

The newest way Konami is trying to shake up the game.
Unlike pendulum which was an addition to rules link mons come with loads of reworks and removals of rules.
Now monsters from the extra deck can only be summoned in the extra monster zone or in a zone that has been linked.

Anything.more and youre going to have to look it up yourself. This is the biggest rulechange in the history of the game.

It probably says a lot that I was able to process about 30% of that. Man, it's been a long time since I played Yugioh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

alcharagia posted:

distant, relentless croaking calling for death

I mean, no they don't, but distant, relentless croaking calling for death

So is he just like Storm Crow for Yugioh or something?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Nah, he's more like Piccolo if Piccolo could actually beat Vegeta. He does turn out to be an alright dude after all.

• Locked thread