Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raisamike3
Oct 13, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

You had to remind me of the last duel of Nightmare Troubadour.

What are you talking about? The final duel all depends on you Winning the duel by destroying Marik's God Card with Your own was a great win requirement and I won't hear otherwise.

ie; it was some actual bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raisamike3
Oct 13, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Is this the part where you break out the completely loving broken strategy to tear this game in half?

I really hope so. I'm only reading this Let's Play and I'm already sick of it's bullshit. Tear this game a new one it deserves no less.

raisamike3
Oct 13, 2012

WHY?!
Just why would anyone do this?!?
This is such terrible game design that I can't believe it's real.
Yugioh games can get pretty tough but this is straight up impossible.

raisamike3
Oct 13, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Would you believe it gets worse?

See. when Marik started bringing in multiple copies of broken cards, I thought that.
When random enemies started doing the same, I thought that.
Now that enemies have thousands more LP that they ever should, alongside broken cards, multiple battles in a row with crappy rules, and of course the endless padding; I believe it can only go down from here.

I'm Scared man

• Locked thread