Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I saw a webm of some guy summoning the same Xyz monster, like, 50 times in one turn and decking their opponent out with it.

What happened to this game?

A likely-stacked deck against an opponent that was either in on it or cherry-picked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

GeneX posted:

oh my loving god

I agree, Vrains sounds amazing

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Arc V is bad for pacing issues and dropped plot points, not because it shares supernatural elements in common with the entire rest of the goddamn IP.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Tbh I'm not sure what else you could possibly expect from an anime about a card game. The stakes are obviously gonna escalate and they're not just gonna drop the focus of the show when it happens.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The game plays out like a SRPG and Weevil's AI is programmed to hide it away in the corner of the board. It's also on terrain that boosts it to 2500. You can rush him before it hatches well enough though.

• Locked thread