Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TCG banlists are weird. We wait twice as long for half as much and the bans are questionable at best. My friend (who plays blackwings, cyber dragons, raidraptors) also plays a hero deck and Stratos still being banned in the TCG but up to semi-limited in the OCG annoys the heck out of him. I play rank 10 trains, Cubics, Superheavy Samurais, Shiranuis, and Deskbots. A few other decks too. I like to have lots of options. My coworker plays Blue Eyes, Kozmos, Monarchs, Satellarknights, and Buster Bladers. I guess he likes to win.

Oh and good thread so far OP, I didn't have a handheld when these came out so I was curious about the old games. I played a ton of World tournament 2008 for DS. Shame all the servers are down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Why did they have that dumb laser battle? When was that ever established? How come Yami Bakura isn't wearing the eye in battle city?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mm, I suppose. If he is trying to gain all the items then using the eye would make it easier though. Destiny Board won't be enough. Also drat 4Kids not murdering beloved cast members.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Yes he is a good villain imo. I like Bakura's design more though.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Its like modding bethesda games. Its just better this way.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ive been watching GX for the first time and whenever someone gets hurt by a monster attacking them directly I lol. Its so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

When I play the tcg with friends I say the names of my cards aloud and with pride. 'I play Dark Cubic Lord, CRIMSON NOVA IN ATTACK MODE!!!'

• Locked thread