Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

As much as I want this poo poo to blow up more - what's the realistic outcome if all this Comey poo poo is true?

Because from my vantage point, this is all par for the course, didn't matter during the election, and isn't going to matter now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

It's fine but still massively inferior to lentils

Like you get better nutrient profiles for an eighth the price and it's grown in MAERIICA and not some nun raping junta

I grew up in the Pea and Lentil Capital of the World.

Both suck.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

Business Gorillas posted:

oh is this why you're a piece of poo poo?

Pittsburgh and me are both actually really good.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ScrubLeague posted:

my first thought on 9/11 was "i bet this was an american"

i remember thinkin newton was full of poo poo and we were fixin to see some majorly unequal reaction :smith:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bee geez stayin alive by the grace of ed balls but does not praise him for shame

i praise ed balls yet drat pittsburgh

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

God drat, they need to make a clever cheat version of NASCAR. I'd watch that.

i'm mad that we have president donald trump but still can't get some fuckin' irl death race 2000 going

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i couldnt take the weather somewhere like that, my back would just flat out refuse

nc is at least rly beautiful when you can get away from all the assholes :unsmith:

central coast on up seems alright but i'd really just like to get a cabin in the woods a mile back from the road in maine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I grew up in the Pea and Lentil Capital of the World.

Both suck.

Sounds like you neglected to mention growing up in the wrong and silly Capitals of the world too

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i'm mad that we have president donald trump but still can't get some fuckin' irl death race 2000 going

uhm of course not its 2017 dumbass

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
just lol if you live in north america and you're not within 100 miles of the pacific

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i remember thinkin newton was full of poo poo and we were fixin to see some majorly unequal reaction :smith:

"you killed 3000 of ours, now we're going to kill 100,000 of someone else's"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Sandy Hook truther eh?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Caeks posted:

As much as I want this poo poo to blow up more - what's the realistic outcome if all this Comey poo poo is true?

Because from my vantage point, this is all par for the course, didn't matter during the election, and isn't going to matter now.

i'm completely done with trying to predict "realistic outcomes" and u should be too

just watch the car on fire and say "PISS" real loud as you watch it burn

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

My driver's license expired last week and the gubbament hasnt sent me my new one, even though it has been 2 weeks since i registered. Went to Quiktrip today and tried to buy some beer and the old gently caress at the counter spent like a whole minute eyeing my ID and then told me it was expired so he couldn't sell me alcohol. Then I drove like 30 seconds down the street to an Indian liquor store and bought some booze, when are they deporting these brown fucks?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Mayor Dave posted:

just lol if you live in north america and you're not within 100 miles of the pacific

if I travel further than 100 miles from the Pacific I die, true story

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Addamere posted:

uhm of course not its 2017 dumbass

well i'm sure as poo poo not waiting until 2050 for the bad reboot!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

I recommend la preferrida lentils as thus far they have not included tiny rocks

lol if you dont look your veggies anywaze

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Sounds like you neglected to mention growing up in the wrong and silly Capitals of the world too

I'm allergic to both. It's like being born in Disneyland and being allergic to happiness and laughter.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I hate my 9/11 story, not that many people fondly remember theirs. I was driving to school and the morning radio guys just got the initial reports that a plane hit the WTC so they were like "haha what a terrible pilot" because they were morning radio hosts and they had assumed at first it was like a tiny prop plane.

They switched over to a live feed which I assumed was a "live feed" and when the second plane hit the reporter started doing this whole hysterical "oh my god a second plane has hit, we're under attack" thing that I actually thought was made for the show to be a funny Hindenburg parody.

So I was laughing at 9/11 on 9/11 while it happened :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mayor Dave posted:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Caeks posted:

remember when trump shot 59 tomahawk missiles at absolutely nothing in syria for no reason

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

TwoStepBoog posted:

i can smile a bit knowing that Trump will go down as the worst president in history when all he wanted was for everyone to love and worship him

the crazy thing is its actually pretty easy: just support a shitload of popular policies

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

quadrophrenic posted:

i'm completely done with trying to predict "realistic outcomes" and u should be too

just watch the car on fire and say "PISS" real loud as you watch it burn

dreams.mp3

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

i praise ed balls yet drat pittsburgh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

please don't emptyquote your alts in the trump thread

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Tom Gorman posted:

remember when trump shot 59 tomahawk missiles at absolutely nothing in syria for no reason

that runway had it coming

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shiksa posted:

oh my god i forgot the best smokey yunick story

I don't understand why that's against the rules

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I hate my 9/11 story, not that many people fondly remember theirs. I was driving to school and the morning radio guys just got the initial reports that a plane hit the WTC so they were like "haha what a terrible pilot" because they were morning radio hosts and they had assumed at first it was like a tiny prop plane.

They switched over to a live feed which I assumed was a "live feed" and when the second plane hit the reporter started doing this whole hysterical "oh my god a second plane has hit, we're under attack" thing that I actually thought was made for the show to be a funny Hindenburg parody.

A goon from then on. It was destined

You are among friends now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

central coast on up seems alright but i'd really just like to get a cabin in the woods a mile back from the road in maine

omg i would love to be synthcabin neighbors with vince clarke :allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if you dont look your veggies anywaze

I still check, but it is a lot tougher with lentils and I appreciate them being as discerning as i

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm allergic to both. It's like being born in Disneyland and being allergic to happiness and laughter.

Oh if you are allergic i can respect and pity that

Oh man that sucks tho. Blame your God imho, not lentils

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Sandy Hook truther eh?

i went to art school where they trained crisis actors :colbert:

least i never saw a drama kid go a day without a crisis

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

idk that kinda owns

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If somebody invents a better kind of handelbar, bicyclists can start using that handlebar. Why doesn't that same logic apply to NASCAR?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

this is the future liberals want

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I still check, but it is a lot tougher with lentils and I appreciate them being as discerning as i

Oh if you are allergic i can respect and pity that

Oh man that sucks tho. Blame your God imho, not lentils

idk if im allergic but yeah i cant eat none a that poo poo with fiber in it

fukken kills me inside

maybe when trumpcare passes i can get insurance and see a doctor i f i w i n t h e l o t t e r y a n d m o v e t o c u c k n a d i a

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mayor Dave posted:

i had a buddy move to seattle for a master's program and he told us about seattle's hilariously expensive rent. one of the apartment buildings they were looking at had a chicken coop with all of the free eggs you want

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am on summer break so I can do this all the loving time but I had to take a break today and I worked on some foam core inserts for a board game and ate dinner with my fiancee and it is good to not do Trump for hours of each day. I will miss almost all of you when Trump is gone but i will enjoy having time back.

There will always be the Trump legacy thread

Also, I'm looking forward to free time again. I'll be able to watch sports again without constantly flipping back to CNN to see if Trump resigned yet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

bushsbrain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i know trump voters are too prideful to admit they were wrong but i'd love to counter-protest some disgruntled trump voters protests with signs that say "this is literally what you voted for."

• Locked thread