Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
get hosed

byob historian fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MaxxBot posted:

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

not in it, voted 1

HOW RUDE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

bernies hand bugged me

bernie buggered you with his hand? :eyepop:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

sullat posted:

The piss part of the piss tape was only one of the allegations; weren't there rumors of bribes in exchange for lifting sanctions? That would certainly be an impeachable offense, but obviously a Republican Congress wouldn't get involved.

no that was gen flynn and he got fired so its all copacetic now yall totally no problem

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

poo poo Post

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

keepin my badpost rep

yep

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

A carbon film has encased the inside of my grill

a seasoned grill often cooks better

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

I don't trust anyone who lives in a country that ever doesn't see the sun for more than half the day

Who knows what they're doing...

do you know how equnoxes work? t r u s t n o o n e

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Turns out it was footage of ICE raiding a hypothermia shelter in Virginia~

thats nice of la migra to take away all the hypothermia in virginia

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

what a mook that robby mook

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:prefectineveryway:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

I think I could eat 12 mcdoubles in one sitting because I am fat and hate life.

/

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

In France they call it "le plus grand mac"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i dont wanna know what kinda abilities do i

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

Maybe this one. How old was Trump's rape victim that Morrow always talks about???

...thats right

:thejoke: ?

idk this poo poo is so fukked

jack deth is fukken certain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

If Democrats win in NJ and VA they will have governors over ~51% of the US population.

dem thread is thataway ?????

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

If Democrats win in NJ and VA they will have governors over ~51% of the US population.

dem thread is within ?????

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

the dem thread is dumb and bad

lol hell yeah

so''s my phong :(

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:noice:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

As a nite crew poster during day crew, I *glows and explodes to sparks, is propelled back to the 1990s*

get high :4/0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

s
e
n
i
o
r
t
r
e
n
d

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jazerus posted:

wait there are things more important than the health of the financial sector/??/

stop talkin like a squid before you get scorched, bub

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

Studio Ghibli is not anime

look how wrong you are

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Solarin posted:

sure but can you explain the ed balls thing?

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

hey remember how this was real

lol nothing is real

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

you gotta take a step back, it's like pointillism. except instead of a pretty summer scene it's loving PECKERWOODS and thinkingemoji.png

🤔

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thatll get u hosed

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

jim webb really knows how to jim webb it the gently caress up

and you know how to cuck the gently caress up

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i drink fancy beers outta wine glasses and have a handlebar mustache im vancouver a f

fukken lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i still have not heard cuck in the wild offline :(

lol if you aint heard cuck on tv

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

invisible goblims

slepping in mu bed

freeky goblin bed

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

this is a stealth argument for legalizing it, as we could and would produce more than enough domestically

lol 'stealth'

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

[Master voice] Conservative politics is a disease, to which the only cure is a complete and total scourge! Scourge! What we need is Ed Balls Balls! Balls! Trump Doctor Sex Cake! Cake.

oh god

trump daughter sex cake :o

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ex post facho posted:

im buying a powerball tonigjt and u cant stop me

good luck

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

im never gonna snitch tho

snitches get funerals
https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

also, baloogan, would you rather be conway or spicy?

lol you said wood heh heh heh

• Locked thread