Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

hwey iof ur reading thks rite now take a drink cuz #nothingmatters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Slamhound posted:

This is a rather simplistic and nihilistic view that completely ignores even the possibility of something, or even anything, mattering. But even a cursory glance at history show that an individual---any individual---matters a great deahhhhahahahaha…..*drinks*

lol uyr a umb indito drink more

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

gently caress

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

How is everyone doing im leaving at 5 toi drive from gheorgia to nawlins to dribnk a shi ton frp, mpw til mardi greasds, iokll have fun

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

I was in St Patrick's Cathedral the other day and I said "Hail Satan" then Delta cancelled my flight to Atlanta and told me to wait til Friday. Then they cancelled my flight on Friday and told me to wait til Monday. Is this because I said hail satan? if so i regret nothing

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Office Pig posted:

yeah potassium motherfuckers

K

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

I had some "Chili Chocolate" flavored Kahlua earlier. It isn't good, dont't get it.

When do the nukes come?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Imagine being a running Republican and getting less votes than another Republican named Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

My little brother had a gun scare at school so I went and got him and now I got some chicken nuggets. How is everyone else's Ed Balls day going?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

sex page at 6:29

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Heil Lucifer

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Look at these idiots that didnt get in the satan page

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

I got a new Fitbit the other day. And one time it told me my heart rate was 69, and in the rush to get a picture my heart rate went up to not 69. It was a major letdown. Everyday in trumps America has a similar feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

My driver's license expired last week and the gubbament hasnt sent me my new one, even though it has been 2 weeks since i registered. Went to Quiktrip today and tried to buy some beer and the old gently caress at the counter spent like a whole minute eyeing my ID and then told me it was expired so he couldn't sell me alcohol. Then I drove like 30 seconds down the street to an Indian liquor store and bought some booze, when are they deporting these brown fucks?

• Locked thread