Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I find it bizarre that this is what is taking Milo down. It seems to be so rote and boring considering his history of being a shitlord that rivaled okeefe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm the phone browser

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I went to go look for some liberal tears about Ken Bone, but I didn't realize that his Twitter feed was going to be some real poo poo straight from the tap:

https://twitter.com/kenbone18/status/833811881466929152

lmao

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

logikv9 posted:

hnnng yeah that's some pure goddamn american stream of thought

https://twitter.com/kenbone18/status/830090147966361600

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/834269854316249088

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Lastgirl posted:

Look at these paid liberal protestors :sad:

you can tell because they don't have jobs and are living on the government's dime

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mr Hootington posted:

Well I'm done with slate political podcast. Plotz in the episode after the Muslim ban said it would have been acceptable to him if the legislature had passed it instead of it being an eo. He is such a garbage ghoul.

As long as the rules and decorum are followed, it's both Cool And Good.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Weeping Wound posted:

I used to hang out on the Earthbound website with Everdraed :shepface:

nowadays, the guy that ran that site makes a living selling kitschy video game crap

Omg post u r starman dot net name

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bethamphetamine posted:

I think we're all way overthinking it. DeVos has no idea what her duties are nor how to run the department. Maybe she wanted the Justice department to do it because she just legit doesn't know the procedure to do it, and doesn't care to learn.

I believe Trump called it the best and most well run administration ever. He said it on the TV so it has to be true.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the past few years' worth of legislation from north carolina alone should convince you these people don't give the slightest poo poo about the constitution

It's now illegal to refer to McCrory as "Mayor McCheese"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Vertical Lime posted:

it's 75 in dc on february 23rd

what global warming

I was up at snowshoe this past weekend. Fuckin' 18C at the summit on Monday.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Mexican terrorists

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh great, the president has all of the time in the world to swing by CPAC. Nice.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
He was using "militaristic" as an adjective.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
OBEY THE LAWS CITIZEN

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Not a Children posted:

The president's been very clear TAKE A SHOT

The law the law the law the law the law

Children... enjoy... the law!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It was jammed! Down!

The process!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
"Our days are numbered"
- Sean Spicer

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

triple sulk posted:

forgot about spicy, has he melted down yet

He can't shut up about THE LAW

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Does Trump personally believe that transgendered children should be able to use the bathroom of their choosing?

"Uh uh uh Trump believes that it's a states rights issue and uh uh uh uh"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Why is Sean Spicer bringing up his 5th grade reading level? Talk about a self own.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Senate democrats!!!!!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Epic High Five posted:

YEAH

AS A SHORTY PLAYING IN THE FRONT YARD OF THE CRIB

FELL DOWN, AND I BUMPED MY HEAD
SOMEBODY HELPED ME UP AND ASKED ME IF I BUMPED MY HEAD

Flipmode

Yeah flipmode is the greatest

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Also everyone listen to MF Doom's King Geedorah album.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

triple sulk posted:

I made coffee

same

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

GobiasIndustries posted:

What is the pelosi resolution

1024x768

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sir Tonk posted:

i dunno that seems high

on a 27" monitor?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

see u guyz in 2024

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

RUM HAM posted:

Perez is fine don't you see lol

i'm with him

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

but but but citizen's united isn't illegal!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CharlestonJew posted:

Excited for the Kaine/Booker ticket in 2020 sponsored by Verizon Wireless

It's Booker/Kaine

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Agrajag posted:

so are we watching the death of the democratic party right now, and the 1000 year reign of the GOP?

eh, go look up the whigs and try to extrapolate from there.

my guess is that if the Dems keep looking at the same playbook, they get destroyed in 2018 and 2020, and slowly die over the course of the 2020s as an insurgent collation forms a 3rd party after the 2024 elections.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bethamphetamine posted:

I wouldn't call increased participation and motivation radicalization. Unless there are waves of coordinated bomb threats aimed at conservative fundie locations I'm unaware of.

Trump administration is radicalizing Democratic voters, creating a challenge for the party, Rep. Adam Schiff says

As protests spread over policy announcements from the Trump administration, Democrats must work to encourage participation in politics, but face a danger of the party becoming too radicalized, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Burbank) said Tuesday.

“The radical nature of this government is radicalizing Democrats, and that’s going to pose a real challenge to the Democratic Party, which is to draw on the energy and the activism and the passion that is out there, but not let it turn us into what we despised about the tea party," Schiff said.

january 31st, 2017.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Peanut Butler posted:

who you votin in 2024, Republican or the Pepe-Kangz party?

Certain-Death 2024

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nonsense posted:

I'm glad Republicans fear their own shadow this week.

It's not a bad tactic when the Dems are prone to self imploding.

The GOP has a reputation for being a bunch of idiot hell fuckers; however, they definitely do capitalize on precisely the right thing a few times a year, and that covers their rear end the other 99% of the time. Namely the project red map thing and conveniently being on vacation and out of the news when the Dems go to eat their own young.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Also weren't all of the Tea Party protests were held st country clubs and Wal Mart parking lots?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Hey dude, stop being so hard on the DNC. Do you know how embarrassing it would be to not be able to afford to lease the BMW with the V10 and not have the mini fridge in the armrest? Corporate lobbying money doesn't grow on trees, ya know?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Peanut Butler posted:

do ppl here think the dems are imploding because of the whole corporate money thing? Or just the whole here we go again with the dick tripping thing? I get the second one because lol yeah I've been around- but if its the corporate donor resolution please tell me how cutting a revenue stream and letting the GOP take an even wider funding advantage isn't just tying arms behind backs for the sake of the high road?

for christmas sake it's no wonder those poor fucks implode when half the people who might vote for them have already decided to lose

Right now there's an energized left wing element to the party at large, and instead of capitalizing on it and maybe bringing them into the fold, the DNC as an organization is pulling a principal Skinner and insisting that no, it is the children that are wrong. For a bunch of people obsessed with optics, it's kind of bad optics to go "nah, we're still gonna suck at the teat of corporate interests" after the 2016 elections.

The second you recognize that the Democratic Party is the party of and for capital, it has a tendency to have things make sense. It's really easy to ignore a dozen people saying that they can't feed their family; it's a bit more difficult to ignore some slimeball waving six figgies at you.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

I find your sister, 1680x1050 more attractive. Better ratios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I can't use an mvno, only poor people use those and i need to be able to brag to my friends that I'm on Verizon and that they can hear me now.

• Locked thread