Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
Probably the worst part of this game’s feel is constantly having to click your focus on to mark wildlife and lootables. I’m not sure how they’ll change that up in the sequel but I’m optimistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
Gotta give a shout-out to the Ravager cannon for being incredibly satisfying to use in a game that's not even about guns.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

The power of slavery a skilled and salaried engineer class

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I know the game tries to explain it but I think it’s still a plot hole that they can’t just deploy another Faro swarm at the first one. Black Quartz is either hackable or it isn’t.

How would this possibly go well in any scenario.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah I think the swarm with "all matter is viable for use" and a massive reproductive head start is inevitably going to defeat anything human-friendly you send at it.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

Do we know who the planned romance options were?

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

I hope we get more juicy story, I really liked the first game's story, hopefully they haven't had complete writing team turnover.

It looks like more of the same but that's exactly what I want!!

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

The only dead ted redemption I want is turning in his skeleton to make some cool armor

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

On the sci fi game franchise I work on they decided to make a random side character into a secret robot reincarnation of the evil trillionaire from the backstory so I guess anything's possible!

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

How is Aloy formed? How mountain get pragnent?

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

I'm getting trauma flashbacks to Nine Men's Morris in Black Flag already. I had to use a goddamn online AI to beat the in-game AI, I hate that game so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

Just gals being pals!!