Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

- Blarbsylvania: arctic world accessible via spinning 3 times and running into ur fridge
- Jrrrrrr: a land of giants behind ur radiator (only if you believe) (must own a radiator)
- Byob: a land of drugs and cats, accessed by smoking weed and diving into your monitor
- Grugg: land of intelligent fish people (NOT gungans), enter by falling into toilet backwards. *bring O2 tank, no air available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

- Earth: land of hamburgers, technology and racism. go thru front door or back door, or garage. can enter Earth via windows but not advised.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

youtube trending tab: hold a cat and make it look like its dabbing

social vegan

whoville: ask too many questions

social vegan

fruit ninja level 2: put a line in the coconut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
- the land of no more homework: hide in an old refrigerator, make sure the door is fully closed behind you

cda

by Hand Knit
Hot Pocket: Open your microwave while you're making a Hot Pocket. Or wait until it's done. Either way, you've entered Hot Pocket.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The Train Room

Fall asleep at a bus stop with no pants on.

social vegan

Barnia: live on a farm with no friends

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
English nightclub on Skool Disco night: Put on a cheap white shirt and tie, strawpedo a bottle of wine at home, order a quad-vod and irn-bru then spill most of it on yourself and throw up.

Manifisto

ainraN: a place that is to our everyday world as our world is to Narnia. that is to say, even less talking magical Jesus-figure lions and whatnot.

to access it you gotta find a place with a lamp-post, but the right lamp-post, and sort of . . . I dunno, walk backwards dimensionally so you're in a closet?

do NOT seek out AINRAn, the place that is to ainraN as ainraN is to our world. it's . . . disturbing

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

the tv room: clean my room

deep dish peat moss

I wrote a short story about an evil demon in a Narnia-like place that drew people in through VR videogames.. He had to build new portals to his realm through videogames when people stopped reading books and exploring armoires.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
UmamiKushi Prefecture: you have to go in a soy sauce deprivation tank

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

I wrote a short story about an evil demon in a Narnia-like place that drew people in through VR videogames.. He had to build new portals to his realm through videogames when people stopped reading books and exploring armoires.

It would probably be terrible these days to be a demon stuck in a grimoire until somebody read it. Millennials just don't have the concentration.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Well let's see here, ya gotchyer Yarnia - details are a bit fuzzy though.

Then you got Giant Spider Forest, no idea wah lives out there. Just walk towards a spooky forest and say, "sure hope this isn't Giant Spider Forest."

Now you could visit Medium Soil if you're too cheap ta head out ta Middle Earth, buh too good for the regular ole Mediterranean. Think they have a fairy service if you want to sail East.

Me? I'm partial ta the Island of Misfit Sextoys, but that's a whole nutha story.

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Well let's see here, ya gotchyer Yarnia - details are a bit fuzzy though.

:eyepop:

Historical Wizards

Fanedale- A lovely valley filled with trees with leaves of beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows. The weather is never too hot, nor too cold, and the gentle gurgle of a creek can be heard through most of the valley. It can be entered by crawling into the hole at the base of an old tree's trunk.

Glardendra- A land of adventure and wonder. Court wizards serve benevolent monarchs as the rule their fantastical kingdoms. Elves, dwarfs, pixies and many other races inhabit this world, as do sorcerous trolls, cunning dragons and the like. You can enter this realm by going through the hidden door near the loading bay of that abandoned building that used to be a K-mart.

France- Doesn't exist. Don't bother.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vomit town - spin around as long as you can until you fall over

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

where the utensils are - in the drawer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i'm not gay, seriously land - just stay in the closet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

small world - just keep getting bigger

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

work - get in my car and cry until you arrive at work

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

home - get in my car and cry until you arrive home

Ace of Baes
Barnia, it's like Narnia only the portal just leads to a barn in rural NE

deep dish peat moss

Narnia
Ainran
Ayn Rand
Dnarnya

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Carnia

Take a magic pill from a worker at your local fairgrounds.

the littlest prince

gol'minia - dig out a new cave and start putting gold, or golden things, into it. then chuckle a lot.

Manifisto

narnya - start asking strangers personal questions, like how much money they make or stuff about their sexual habits, and you will enter narnya, usually through the "beeswax" portal

treasure bear

Narnia XL via big 'drobe

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

Narnia XL via big 'drobe

nanonarnia, need to find mad scientist with shrink ray

or make real good friends with a paramecium or something and have them strap on a gopro and show you what's up

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

Narnia XL via big 'drobe

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

darnia - through a dang wardrobe

Hemingway To Go!

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
In my childhood dreams I had something like Narnia, a realm that doors in my house or normal books or commands on my computer would return me to over and over again.
Hell.
It was like where I already was only hotter, emptier, more despair, and more of the feeling that I could not leave.

Senior Management

The sewer: flush yourself down the toilet. Note must be in a city or someplace with a sewer.

:jerry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Vynar posted:

The sewer: flush yourself down the toilet. Note must be in a city or someplace with a sewer.

Septictankia: another place you can end up

Zarkas

For the lulz
Skyrim-world: play Skyrim.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dig a hole halfway through the planet, BOOM! Middle Earth. You're welcome.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

a fragile ego

ah yes, the infamous rear end realm. created by a god who loved only asses and staring at them, the realm is inhabited by many floating asses. some say that travelling there will make you go insane, others say that you will obtain the most beautiful rear end of all.
the only way to access it is by climbing into your own rear end, which ive heard only requires a few weeks training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Farnia - drive your wardrobe way out into the country and then climb into it.

• Locked thread