Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

smackdown is just a great tv show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

alexa owns so much

I am not exaggerating when I say I think she might be the best female heel character in WWE ever. She is so good at being LOATHSOME (and I get the feeling she's really nice irl :3:)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Aphrodite posted:

Becky still has a program with Micky going.

They could make that about the title, but just putting it back on Alexa disrupts whatever they had going the least. Especially if Micky costs Becky the win.

i mean the plan was naomi/alexa at wrestlemania and naomi will be back before then, keeping the belt on alexa allows them to still do that

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

so, did DBry just have becky standing in gorilla in gear the whole time he was doing the promo, expecting Alexa to come interrupt?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Does Nikki Bella exist on a different plane as Bliss/Naomi/Becky? Why don't she get a shot instead instead of this match for the fiftieth time?

She used up her good will with her record breaking title reign where she had to defend the belt like 2 times.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Big Queefy posted:

smackdown is just a great tv show.

*nods solemnly and fistpumps once&

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Shima Honnou posted:

I'm smug beard guy in the red shirt.

Aren't we all?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alexa is the best female talker right now and needs just a little ring work to be the next big deal.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Go RV! posted:

so, did DBry just have becky standing in gorilla in gear the whole time he was doing the promo, expecting Alexa to come interrupt?

and did alexa walk past becky and not put 2 and 2 together

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

the only kayfabe explanation for Becky to be ready, waiting, and in her ring gear, is that Daniel anticipated Alexa's interruption and set up the match with Becky ahead of time just to troll her

he didn't even announce her, this is clearly fixed and my main lady alexa is going to overcome this

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Soothing Vapors posted:

the only kayfabe explanation for Becky to be ready, waiting, and in her ring gear, is that Daniel anticipated Alexa's interruption and set up the match with Becky ahead of time just to troll her

it's canon that every wrestler is required to hang around the back in their gear all the time

it's known as the randy orton rule

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am not exaggerating when I say I think she might be the best female heel character in WWE ever. She is so good at being LOATHSOME (and I get the feeling she's really nice irl :3:)

She's already great at so much, and has the work ethic and time to improve in the ring. She's awesome.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also her life story is loving rough so when she turns face SHE WILL BE MONEY, MAGGLE!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Alexa is the best female talker right now and needs just a little ring work to be the next big deal.

Hard and easy agree.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Raskolnikov38 posted:

and did alexa walk past becky and not put 2 and 2 together

becky was disguised as la luchadora again

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

everything indicates that she loves cutesy stuff and playing with her puppy dogs and i remember rovert saying that rumor of her being a slut was extra offensive to people backstage because she's so sweet

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Soothing Vapors posted:

The man knows his talent.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SilverMike posted:

becky was disguised as la luchadora again

"oh hey mickie"

bartok
May 10, 2006

So was Becky Lynch always the best member of the 4 Horsewomen?

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
This crowd is so loving hype for everything. More trips to Ontario, please.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

it's canon that every wrestler is required to hang around the back in their gear all the time

it's known as the randy orton rule

lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

pretend i quoted all the nice words about alexa, im too busy watching to do it

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
As good as this impromptu angle was, it would've been even cooler if Bryan announced Alexa's opponent as La Luchadora.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
What if Nikki got the title shot, won, then lost it to Natalya later tonight? We'd get a title belt with kitty faces on it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

man when even drunk jbl realizes this is rigged

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

OH! COLLUSION!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

What'd I miss?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

has JBL ever done commentary sober?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Give JBL an Alex Jones gimmick, please and thank you.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also her life story is loving rough so when she turns face SHE WILL BE MONEY, MAGGLE!

I know nothing about Alexa Bliss' life, what's it?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

WWE affirmative consent videos are weird

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

dromal phrenia posted:

everything indicates that she loves cutesy stuff and playing with her puppy dogs and i remember rovert saying that rumor of her being a slut was extra offensive to people backstage because she's so sweet

It's weird to me how well some of the genuinely nicest people can pull off being the most hated heels

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

i second, all in favor?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

What'd I miss?

:cry:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Jerusalem posted:

What'd I miss?

Naomi relinquished due to injury, Alexa/Becky is for the title

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

bartok posted:

So was Becky Lynch always the best member of the 4 Horsewomen?

Yeah. She was always the most talented.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DeepDickPizza posted:

Do you think he has the range to play a coked out pundit?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

i second, all in favor?

THE FASHION COPS ARE TURNING THE FRIGGEN FROGS GAY

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Soothing Vapors posted:

To be fair, that's perfectly in character with everything Alexa's done so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

What'd I miss?

D-Bry fired Naomi in the middle of the ring for daring to get injured and now Alexa and Becky are fighting over the vacated title.

• Locked thread