Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

What a hard game to play. I recently finished it for the first time and like any millennial that plays it, probably, I related heavily to it. A thoroughly enjoyable videogame but also filled with a lot of that uncomfortable, y'know?

The soundtrack's probably gonna stick in my head forever, especially around this time of year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

This is heartbreaking on multiple levels.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to listen to to this game's music ever again. Will I be able to play the game ever again, even?

I don't really know what else to say.

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 31, 2019

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Old Boot posted:

Maybe I'll eat a probe for having zero sympathy, but I don't. Mental illness is no excuse for the poo poo he did, and I already hate what this is going to turn into. I legit hate that he didn't have the fortitude to eat the loving shame and live with it. His victims sure as gently caress do, and now they have to deal with even more of it.

you shouldn't eat a probe because this is exactly right

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Benson is back on twitter. He seems like he'll be alright, thankfully.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

While we can never go back, life is meant to be lived and your place in this world does have significance, even if you yourself cannot see it.

Mae'll be fine and so will we.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

cant wait to die anywhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Jesus christ gently caress the game (even tho I would've loved it obv), I just hope they are all OK and healthy...