Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
hillary's greatest strength is that 60% of the country harbors an overwhelming and irrational hatred of her. as a liberal, i feel this is good for our message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I do still adore that decades of both valid and non-valid attacks on Hillary were essentially pitched as a case of

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
shes constantly mired in insane scandals. invincible, i tell you!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LinYutang posted:

january 2008 in the hillary campaign must have been hilarious

Hillary is very bad at contested elections which is why she carpetbagged all the way a safe Blue NY district.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Her campaign message was watch the most qualified canidate in history lose to the most under qualified canidate.

Also after defeat make sure to rage quit instead of helping to oppose trump unlike A Real Hero.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Jeb!: "You have to lead with a steady hand, and that's what I'll do."

Clinton: *furiously taking notes*

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Student loans? Yes, we have a plan for that. Young entrepreneurs will be able to defer student loans and qualify for loan forgiveness. My wonklings have assured me this will increase economic output by 0.225%/year, and frankly it's important to reward the most productive members of society.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

She even made the onion kiss her rear end lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Increasingly nervous Hillary is sure that trump will take himself out of the race for good

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

OK I looked into what Hillary herself said, apparently the real message was "Banks kept us strong after 9/11."
actually her real message was that she took millions of dollars from wall street into her own personal bank account shortly before running for president in 2016 because 9/11

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

I do still adore that decades of both valid and non-valid attacks on Hillary were essentially pitched as a case of

no, the only possible reason there's any scandal or negative opinion polling making her the second most hated presidential candidate in modern history is because of decades of rightwing mudslinging!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

etalian posted:

Her campaign message was watch the most qualified canidate in history lose to the most under qualified canidate.

Also after defeat make sure to rage quit instead of helping to oppose trump unlike A Real Hero.

Remember that weird moment when she said she'd open up the UFO Files? If she had campaigned on that she might've won.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
She ran a disgracefully self-indulgent lazy-assed phoned-in campaign whose only message was "they love me! they really love me!"

More than any other individual she shoulders the blame for the Drumpfenreich and she should never be forgiven.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

she's going to tell wall street to "cut it out" after taking giant bags of money from them for her bank account and elections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9K9kpgkzg

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

etalian posted:

She definitely doesn't want to make TOO Much noise considering Trump signaled he didn't really want to prosecute her after he won... if she starts rocking the boat, i could totally see Donald do a 180 lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mister Fister posted:

She definitely doesn't want to make TOO Much noise considering Trump signaled he didn't really want to prosecute her after he won... if she starts rocking the boat, i could totally see Donald do a 180 lol

That would be pretty funny actually.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
and i still got a little fart left in me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Tracy Flick deserved to win

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Quisling posted:

I actually thought this was pretty funny and I don't like Lenham

Yeah I'm pretty sure liking that video should be a bannable offense

Some French Guy
Aug 30, 2003
Reminds me of making this but never actually posting it anywhere. It probably sucks anyway

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

"Love Trump's Hate"

Wait, poo poo, nooooo don't actually love that he was hating on people, it is my clever pun, fuuuuuck

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary losing doesn't necessarily indicate that she's not a fighter. Her wandering the forest incommunicado after the election indicates that, though.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hitlery Rotten Clintoon.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Is she making fart noises?

Shao821
May 28, 2005

You want SHOCK?! I'll SHOCK you full of SHOCK!

She did her best to make old ladies look presidential

Falling over so many times was all part of the plan

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I refuse to drink water. Like those aliens from Signs.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary's strategy to defeat Donald Trump:
✓Defeat Donald Trump
✓Disrupt & Dismantle Donald Trump
✓Harden our defenses against Donald Trump

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Judging from this thread it seems her campaign messaging was a little muddled. Hopefully be 2020 she will figure that out, and will be able to defeat Trump once and for all.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Montasque posted:

Judging from this thread it seems her campaign messaging was a little muddled. Hopefully be 2020 she will figure that out, and will be able to defeat Trump once and for all.

By 2020 her message will be "I have potable water and will share that potable water with your children if you call me Boss Hill."

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Montasque posted:

She will watch Idiocracy, study President Camacho's ways, and out-Trump Trump in 2020.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get the President Camacho/Trump comparisons. President Camacho seems like he was at least trying to solve real problems.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

President Camacho, upon seeing that a man had been wrongly condemned, put himself in harm's way to stay the execution.

President Camacho is a greater leader and human being than any modern President.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

hakimashou posted:

She ran a disgracefully self-indulgent lazy-assed phoned-in campaign whose only message was "they love me! they really love me!"

More than any other individual she shoulders the blame for the Drumpfenreich and she should never be forgiven.

She bears a lot of the blame but don't discount Obama

What if he had said "No, Joe Biden wants to run, you have to beat him and anyone else fair and square."

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

call to action posted:

I don't get the President Camacho/Trump comparisons. President Camacho seems like he was at least trying to solve real problems.

yeah once he found someone smart enough to fix problems for everyone, he let the guy do it

camacho 4 prez

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
remember back in October the democrats said that trump will say that Hillary rigged the election and make his followers cause unrest if he lose, and now we have daily protests from the left and clams that trump rigged the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

call to action posted:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho started a massive manhunt with the express purpose of finding people who could solve a national environmental emergency, and then gave that person unlimited resources to solve the problem despite the chosen solution being at odds with established political doctrine.

Like that's literally a better response than 100% of what we are doing about global warming.

• Locked thread