Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Gringostar posted:

visit my website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

Delete your account

i thought this was funny but like, behind the context of the assumptions i made about her ability to run a good campaign. whoops.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

cargo cult posted:

she could have falsely promised UHC and student debt relief while privately assuring donors that obviously that was never, ever going to happen but she couldn't even be bothered to do that

legalize weed

boom

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

call to action posted:

I don't get the President Camacho/Trump comparisons. President Camacho seems like he was at least trying to solve real problems.

yeah once he found someone smart enough to fix problems for everyone, he let the guy do it

camacho 4 prez

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

comedyblissoption posted:

comey was stuck between a rock and a hard place politically and chose transparency with the american public about what was going on

the fact that the investigation was wrapped up ASAP and concluded there was nothing new, the democrats should've stopped talking about it. it's insane that democrats still talk about it as if it was a significant factor in the election.

he hasnt disclosed poo poo about trump

comey did gently caress with the election, but hes like 1 of the 100 things that caused her to lose and it was in her power to fix like 50 of them herself.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

etalian posted:

The whole email thing she could have easily controlled by not having the private email server setup to begin with due to her lovely paranoid nature.

itd be cool if people talked about the several republicans with them nonstop at least.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lmaooooooooooooooooo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the checkbox campaign strat.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
theres so many dumb thing wrongs with that logo its great

red, moving rightward out of the blue, vaguely looks like 9/11

like i get its supposed to denote moving forward/the next step but lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Adventure Pigeon posted:

What worries me is their hostility towards the idea that ongoing economic problems for many in the flyover states and Hillary's unwillingness to even give the appearance of a poo poo towards them contributed towards a lot of Obama voters just not voting for her. The attempts to portray economic reasons for not supporting Hillary as racism, especially all the think pieces on "economic anxiety" as a dogwhistle, make me think that a large portion of the new left thinks that class issues are no longer relevant to the Democratic party. By dismissing economic concerns as being motivated by racism and sexism, they make the act of even attempting to address economic issues as supporting racism and sexism. If they admit Hillary ran a lovely campaign, they might be forced to admit in what respects her campaign was lovely, and that's dangerously close to admitting real problems with the ideology that they want to become leftism in this country.

its kinda crazy that someone invented a dog whistle for white poors that neolibs dont want to touch because they're icky

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Suck Hill Zone: Act 2

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yXCJsd5WU

He also egged on Donald Trump to run in 2016, thinking that his campaign would be a fun trainwreck to watch.

Whoops. :downs:.

he also said like bernie voted for a good thing in a "presidential candidates that voted for a good thing" in passing but thats all i remember besides the bernie sanders asking reporters questions thing

i swear hes mentioned ted cruz 4 times as much

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

rudatron posted:

I keep seeing all this juicy stuff, but it's only really coming from this one book. How reliable is it?

they're more concerned with finding out the source of the leaks than calling anything false

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Typo posted:

the hillary/huma thing is almost creepy once you realize how similar anthony weiner and bill clinton are in terms of their infidelity

it's like huma worshipped hillary as a hero and ended up emulating her poor taste in men

imagine bill clinton with a smart phone when he was 30

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

"but she won the popular vote! but she won the popular vote" i continue to insist as nonwhites voting is made illegal

the people really angry about this arent doing much to abolish the electoral college right now. now would be a good start.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
an economics thread will be our first step towards being D&D2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Baloogan posted:

make it
or i probate u uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why me i have a loose idea of how economics work, but someone more informed than me should probably make it lol

• Locked thread