Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Night in the Woods is the best game ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Obviously you should do both runs and do a Pure Supercut.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Gregg describes himself as parking lot trash. That's the kind of crimes he does. Breaking stuff, shoplifting, loitering, etc. Being Poor: The Crime.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I mean, realistically, all animals are a type of dog.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

WITCHDAGGA!!!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

This is an extremely political game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

1) Angus, but only if before you go you make all the windmills around town fly away.
2) Bea
3) Gregg

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Olive Branch posted:

I did find a fourth in the "exploration" video after this one, to the left of Gregg's building on the abandoned building's roof. If there's a fifth or even sixth that I can reach right now, let me know in spoilers!

On the roof near the violin player, on the roof to the right when you go on top of Gregg's building, on top of the Clik Clak, and the rooftop to the left of where Lori usually hangs out.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Bruce totally is going to kill himself.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Kudos on keeping up with the musicians, they're a fun little subplot that lots of people miss.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Mae is having none of that? She's totally enamored by that babe.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

This "Proximity" chapter really solidified Night in the Woods as my favourite game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Hawaii still has monarchs! We're occupying it illegally. Well, every state is like that, but Hawaii's history in particular.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Graveyards are a huge waste of space and environmentally damaging. Get rid of 'em.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very cute little side game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Good post, Fedule.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I feel like anyone from a small town will identify with this game. Capitalism, babyyyyy.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The Weird Autumn update is pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Glad to hear you're catching the Weird Autumn stuff, it's quite the substantial update!