Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Factor Mystic posted:

I had forgotten that Tai's husband's name is Mark and so when Jeff said "Mark come on out!" for a single split second I said "Mark the Chicken?!?!?!" and legit expected a chicken to come running out of the jungle. Then when Mark the Human came out I was like "oh".

You weren't the only one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wNWK1hHUsg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
I was at the Los Angeles live Know it Alls with both of them last year and Jenn was an absolute terror. In addition to the stuff mentioned earlier she was also yelling and heckling throughout the entire thing, antagonizing people and insulting the fans who showed up. I enjoyed her on the show but it's totally understandable why she's the one person Rob really hates (and you know she deserves it when you look at how patient he is with other people like Eliza)

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
[quote="Fast Luck" post=""472573924"]
Then he didn't invite her to the live LA Know It Alls because he was still mad about that, but Max got her in. While there she tweeted that she was doing a Survivor show (even though she wasn't even invited) and then really drove Rob crazy after as he waited like an hour for the venue people to get with him and settle up his bill or whatever. Everyone else went on to the after party but she stayed there and annoyed him that entire hour because she was trying to hang around long enough to see the next act.
[/quote]

I see you listened to the patron cast from last April or whenever. I was the guy who called in about this and was on the other line when Rob was explaining this and ranting about her. That was fun.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Propaganda Machine posted:

That's more commercial success than every former Survivor* contestant ever.

*whose name isn't Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Chase Rice went on to become a legit country music superstar.

• Locked thread