Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

This is a good point that I hadn't thought of until today. How are they letting 2 people who cruised together to a finale get this close again without even glancing at them? Their names are really on nobody's hitlist (except for Tai during the diversion votes). Considering Aubrey's nonexistent edit I'm assuming she doesn't make it but still the fact that 2 people who together RECENTLY made it to a finale are going unchecked is kinda weird. I almost want to see some Genius-esque Supreme Ways moment where they've been working together the whole time to get to yet another finale together where they can take another shot at the victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I said Supreme Ways and I meant Extreme Ways.

Such shame.

I'll go watch S1-S4 of The Genius again as punishment and learn from my mistakes.

Hail Sa(ngmin)tan.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Looks like they're officially releasing info for the new very well named and definitely not gimmicky at all I promise it's going to be great so good omg blindsides season.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1007733/survivor-season-35-meet-the-cast-of-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers/

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Can anyone shoot me a PM where I can watch Aussie Survivor? I had a dailymotion that was posting it but they only posted thru like episode 5 and I'd like to watch the rest.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Teek posted:

Sent. Definitely worth a watch.

Thank you!! Yeah the first few episodes were great and I could see how it could take off. My source just stopped posting, then BB got terrible and I steered away from tv for a bit. Now I'm back baby!

• Locked thread