Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
The price of bitcoins has tripled in the last year!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Certainly there is no risk investing money into something completely made up with no oversight whatsoever based on nothingness

Sounds like the federal reserve :smug:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

food court bailiff posted:

Has anyone successfully cashed out of bitcoin, and if so did the value immediately take a nose dive?

No, and yes

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I use the superior currencies of somethingawful.com/forums upgrades and trading my rear end in a top hat

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress it's forums.somethingawful.com fuuuuuck

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I sent all my forums upgrades to the wrong address and they are lost forever

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Except the bitcoins are worth WAY more than the coal which means that bitcoin is creating value :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Haha owned again winkletards

• Locked thread