Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

actually ive spent the last forever years not giving a single gently caress about bitcoin and it's been awesome

also awesome: that even in nerdsville usa (sf) it is still a thunderous self-own to admit irl to bitcoin usage for anything (yes, including mail-order drugs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Lunixnerd posted:

LOL if you don't just pay for everything by swiping your debit card but instead hand over actual notes and coins like this is the 1950s

are you an actual baby? the transition to nearly all big business accepting cards was like 1994-2002, you gen-z piece of poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Bareback Werewolf posted:

What kind of crazy person buys drugs on the internet?

guesses based on my experience buying drugs irl, & observations about the sorts of people who couldn't figure out how to do that:

people who don't work in restaurants/bars/nightclubs

people who look like cops

social cripples with no friends

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

State commerce committees are having open discussions about the blockchain and their potential use and it is bringing up some interesting points. One of the big ones being that these micro-transactions will not incur fees associated with typical banking. So if an uber driver wants to save $1 from every fare and put it into a 401k, they might get taxed .25 through ACH, but if they put it into buttcoin he or she will get their whole dollar.

loving lol at the idea of uber drivers saving

thats some supremely insular upper-class poo poo, to think that's happening in any major numbers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

has anyone said buttcoin yet

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the US dollar is a magical currency the stability of which is ensured by everybody around the world agreeing to keep their savings mostly in it and use it in countries where the local currency is completely batshit

just wait a bit, trump hasnt rven spoken at the UN yet lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

butt

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

coine

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the BTC truncation has always irritated me, because the way my mind's eye pronounces it when I read it is "buh - teh - cuh" but bitcoin is a two syllable word so i get thrown off pace while reading it and my day is ruined

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

bitcoins are good" -someone who played a night elf female 100% guaranteed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Schweinhund posted:

bitcoin is dumb.

hell, agreed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"the winklevoss twins" lmbo get the gently caress outta here theres no way thats real people names, thats some dr seuss rold dahl poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

in other news, would-be fund manager Sam I Am hits another stumbling block as his Regular Breakfast filing was rejected with a counter-offer of miscolored ham and eggs

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

bitcoin: in case you're too much of a bitchmade nerdlinger to ask your waiter where you can score

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i still cant quite figure out how bitcoin is so super anonymous if everyone who uses it supposedly has to download like every transaction ever to the tune of a bajillion gigs or w/e

can someone give me the "explain it to a five year old" answer here

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

b u t t e c i o n

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

A tiny percentage drop from a sell off that the market corrected for within minutes? I mean like, it does cross the "significant" line but it's nothing you wouldn't see in any currency outside of the big strong first world ones. Misleading chart/10.

god damnit you're the closest thing to a cool mod we have right now don't be a fuckin' buttcoiner lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

haha the guy who dedicated his posting career to sucking bitcoins dick lost money on bitcoin

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

haha that was new to me

"i traveled 38 hours to talk to a girl" "i accidentally came on her little sister's tits" "i love bitcoin"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

like even if you like it and use it, even hardcore believe in the technology and its potential... how do you not laugh out loud at the sky over all the high-grade weirdness surrounding every facet of bitcoin

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol u have to send them tax returns and pay stubs along with your ssn and drivers license.

haha what the actual gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Did you know that the bitcoin sister inheritance thing is fake?

Well, the people posting the link knew that because they probably remembered from when it was brought up. What's really interesting is... nobody felt the need to clarify that "Yeah that's made up bullshit for laughing at Bitcoiners"

just repeating the same old bullshit from years ago guys no big deal :coolfish:

how much have you been able to cash out

• Locked thread