Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's actually really good. I have a server me and some friends play on, I'll be playing pretty much all night.
144.48.106.162 Port: 23214

Come play if you've got the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
7 days to diarreah

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i made a thread about it along time ago, its p.chill but im at the point where so much time has gone bye i uninstalled it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What is it?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

*in 2 weeks late voice* It's basically a combination of Minecraft and DayZ, and it pulls it off very well. You're spawned in a random part of the map, and have to scavenge resources enough to survive. Lots of fun with friends and is pretty challenging.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

T r a v i s posted:

7 days to diarreah

This is the perfect post.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's kind of cool because there's structural integrity so you can do stuff like dig under people's bases and cause them to collapse into a big sinkhole

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

7 Years To Release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

7 Years To Release

but enough about my sex life

• Locked thread