Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
what if the dems introduced legislation to repeal the federal income tax thereby forcing republicans to nuke their own government.

This would also basically topple southern states into the stone age while bringing in a golden age in the dem states

...this fantasy is like the only way I have left to cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
did you know that Minnesota gives up like 15k per capita in federal taxes but receives about 8k per capita back

that state is totally hosed lmao

...that's where I live :(

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hamma hummina hum humina hamma hum hum hammanumina hamma hum hum hum hamma hum

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Modest Mao posted:

what if the dems introduced legislation to repeal the federal income tax thereby forcing republicans to nuke their own government.

This would also basically topple southern states into the stone age while bringing in a golden age in the dem states

...this fantasy is like the only way I have left to cum

youre assuming the gop wouldnt take them up on that offer

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

that's a pretty easy win

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Modest Mao posted:

did you know that Minnesota gives up like 15k per capita in federal taxes but receives about 8k per capita back

Me too :hfive:

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Modest Mao posted:

You're not the only state to put in more than you give back. poo poo is hosed yo.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

look at this jabroni who thinks government revenue and expenditures are linked in some way

full faith and credit bitches

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
That's what I've been saying

Democrats need to start pushing for state's rights..

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Aliquid posted:

look at this jabroni who thinks government revenue and expenditures are linked in some way

full faith and credit bitches

they are linked by their difference being equal to the additive inverse of the difference of private expenditures and revenue :eng101:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Let's switch the one-party state for the other one-party state

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Georiga voted for a GOP governor who had significant corruption scandals in his past and in spite of the economic stagnation under the previous GOP governor.

White people are loving dumb.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
use a magic ritual

https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4#.vbctlbfya

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I loving hate welfare! If your state, or you as a person take more then you make you should loving die.

btw I'm v-liberal and considerate and not at all retarded.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Scent of Worf posted:

Democrats need to start pushing for state's rights..
i agree, but they'll have to do a hell of a lot to decouple a legitimate concept like states' rights from the racist undertones

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Minnesotas a pretty ok place to live now that pawlenty isnt gov

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I loving hate welfare! If your state, or you as a person take more then you make you should loving die.

btw I'm v-liberal and considerate and not at all retarded.

the feds just do VA, medicare medicade and social security and the last two admins discussed dumping the latter. like all the 'wellfare' for states is spent on them building guns and whatever,

My Federal Tax Dollars are used to enforce 21 year drinking age, no child left behind type education stuff, etc that the feds have no business in.

I look at it like this,

Minnesota paid 100 billion in 2015 but only got about 50 billion spent here (on research, medicare, social security, etc). If you don't think that Dayton could figure out some good stuff to do with an extra 50 billion more then idk what to tell you. That's 10k per person per year. Gimme that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Plutonis posted:

Let's switch the one-party state for the other one-party state
This, but unironically

• Locked thread