Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
A perspective on this movie from A White Guy:

At the beginning, the cop being a dick to Chris caught me slightly off guard because I am not used to that. At the end though, the flashing lights were clearly an ohhh poo poo moment and an inversion on the horror trope of the cops showing up signaling the end of the horror. It's an interesting bookend to the story that gave me (a person with a considerable amount of privilege) a bit of perspective.

Edit: I did NOT recognize the brother as being Ilya from Heaven Knows What

Eddit: OR the creepy brother from The Last Exorcism what the heck

Coffee And Pie fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Holy poo poo

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

MacheteZombie posted:

I really liked the actor in Anti-Viral if you wanna track down another flick with him in it.

He's also really good as the creepy brother in The Last Exorcism, and is nearly unrecognizable as a heroin addict in Heaven Knows What.

• Locked thread