Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I luckily managed to walk into it nearly completely blind. I just knew it was highly rated and took on race issues. Seeing the trailer now I don't think much would have been spoiled but I also have a terrible memory and not much would have carried over for me. Was absolutely blown away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I think he was the only casting choice I didn't like. To the point it pulled me out of the movie as kind of a "just shut the gently caress up, I get what he's saying but just shut the gently caress up". Especially with the dinner table scenes, just shut up. A little too out there

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

I was completely sold on him because I've met a few exactly like that, one guy who did nothing but talk about krag maga all day comes to mind, who would talk about it at church, at dinner parties, when other people would talk about movies and music he was talking about elbowing bad guys in the solar plexus, etc.

It definitely wasn't what he said so much as how he said it. Maybe he's walking that line of being so good/annoying as a character that I truly hated him but I just remember I wanted his dinner scenes to end ASAP

• Locked thread