Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DC Murderverse posted:

It's currently at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and 6.5/10 on IMDB (thanks angry nerds!)

It's at a 6.8/10 on IMDB currently, and the average score on RT is 8.2/10. 274 people on IMDB gave it a 1, and 416 gave it a 10. Give it a little while for people to actually see the movie, I think this one's more or less slipped the alt-right's radar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
not gonna lie I kinda wonder how many goons are seeing this thinking it's about a frog

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MisterBibs posted:

I think I'm in love with Allison Williams. Not because of that rear end-eating revelation, just in general.

I can't even believe I have to say this:

Do not tell us what movies you masturbate to.

It's disgusting and weird and frankly speaks to a deep sadness at the core of your being.

I really can't believe this has to be a codified rule, how horrible is that? Just stop and think about it for one second, I actually had to sit here and type this thing out here saying that nobody in the entire course of human civilization wants to know what movies you jerk off to. Don't tell us, don't tell us, don't tell us. I will probate the gently caress out of you disgusting orangutan-rear end motherfuckers, Jesus Christ, just don't do it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MisterBibs posted:

Dude, I was just saying she's cute.

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 2, 2017

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

No; my "thing" is writing truthfully and accurately. I am very upfront about this. Everything I have written in this thread is both true and accurate.

If I have written anything inaccurate or false, it should be very easy for you to point it out.

nobody's accusing you of being inaccurate or false. they are accusing you of making statements to which the application of "accuracy" is utterly meaningless (as they are your personal reading of a work, and will differ from most others simply by nature- only a bad work has solely one valid reading) and then acting like a giant rear end about them. a thing that you continue to do when you respond to posts on the subject with a fancy version of "OK THEN SMART GUY POINT OUT HOW I'M WRONG :smuggo:".

edit: people say this poo poo to and about you instead of putting you on ignore because we want you to be a better poster. there is nothing wrong with the substance of your opinions, it is just the style that could use quite a bit of work.

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 26, 2017

• Locked thread